Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tattle girl has OF. Chelsea subbed to her only fans and that’s how she saw more about the girl in question. That’s how she’s seen her house

Reactions: 12
Imagine being so desperate to see someone your lad has slept with!

Reactions: 3
I thought it was @Ccxcc who shagged Charlie? I didn’t know Brooke had as well 😂 I’m so confused? How many tattlers has charlie shagged?? I feel left out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nooo I don’t think Charlie has slept with the girl on here. I don’t want to tag her in now as I feel sorry for her, but looks like Chelsea has typed the tattle name into google which brought up results for an OF. Chelsea has subscribed and then seen her photos.
but just because theusername is the same is not clear evidence they are the same person? Could be a coincidence 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I’m fuming I’ve missed all this drama. She is a JOKE the woman makes me so mad. Puts her kid in nursery because she needs to get her steps in and nursery is her only option because her mum is dead. Sorry what the duck.

I’m pregnant and this heat is making me irrationally pissed off so does anyone know how I can report this potential breach of GDPR. I would love nothing more than for her to get looked into all because she can’t keep her stupid big mouth shut

Reactions: 13
I mean tbh …. If you search enough you can easily find who Brooke is on google. NSFW content tho. What makes people think she used AM? If you look properly you’d see she wouldn’t have to. Disgusting if she has tho

she clearly subscribed to her of page

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.