Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
boring house with miss matched windows, and one large bedsit room she lives out of 😂😂😂 really living up that millionaire lifestyle chels. I honestly just can’t believe that the house has got a cinema room & so many other rooms, and she just lives out of that one room constantly. She had her dressing room fully kitted out in the last place but you don’t ever see the one at this house
I really liked the old house! Especially the dressing room but you’re right she’s just not arsed is she

Reactions: 5
I genuinely feel for Hendrix, she literally complains about him every single day.
We all have days where we struggle, but we don't all put our kids on blast on a public instagram account.
Imagine when he's older and see the stuff she's said about him. All the soft play, toys and Toy Story merchandise doesn't erase the way she speaks about him.

Reactions: 10
She keeps going on about how Hendrix was born into wealth… the type of house he’s living in, the amount of properties there’ll be for him to make money from when he’s older…
She’s shown it herself.. money doesn’t bring happiness! Living in a ‘mansion’ doesn’t bring happiness, having all these properties that she has doesn’t bring her happiness so why does she think they’re the most important things to him!

Don’t get me wrong I’d love to have the amount of money to have 1 less thing to have to worry about but if I was genuinely happy with £1 in the bank to being unhappy with £100,000 in the bank I know what I’d choose!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
For someone who doesn't read she's been crying and put a picture up. I don't get why you'd read here if it upset you that much. See they want the money but can't take the backlash or anything that comes with it, you've put yourself out there.

Where are these millions she talks about!? 😂
Ha, she's so desperate to be liked/famous she lied about being a millionaire! It's always been attention with her; she gets her tits/arse out on a night out so people look at her, has to have a flash car, big house, expensive bags, so lying about being a millionaire was just another attempt at becoming well liked/a local celeb.

She's desperate to have the following Charlotte/Holly have from GS. I bet if someone offered chinny the opportunity to go on the programme years ago she would've bit their hands off, because she'd love the z lister status these have got.

Reactions: 6
Hasn't she said in the past that she was offered to on GS but Charlotte hated her back then so that was never going to happen? 😅

Hasn't she said in the past that she was offered to on GS but Charlotte hated her back then so that was never going to happen? 😅
I think she was talking a load of bollocks there haha, if Chinny had the opportunity she would be in there like swimwear as she's desperate for that life.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Must be a Harry thing.
Wasn’t there supposedly a thing with Prince Harry too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Must be a Harry thing.
Wasn’t there supposedly a thing with Prince Harry too

I hope Prince Harry's mates ripped him for this 😂

Reactions: 1
Oh my god lmaoooo she will say anything for 5 minutes of 'fame'. Desperate much!

I watched that adults only programme on channel 5 and it's so cringy how she just gets her tits out etc. I've never known or seen anyone, especially an adult, crave so much attention in my life

I love when she shares things like videos saying 'I don't care what people think of me because it's what I think that matters the most' and all other posts about being such a good person.

You ain't foolin anyone chinny, you're just a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love when she shares things like videos saying 'I don't care what people think of me because it's what I think that matters the most' and all other posts about being such a good person.

You ain't foolin anyone chinny, you're just a twit.
She's predictable. She reads here, sees something that pisses her off, will go on a rant about how the people from "that site" are losers, say she's done with it now because she's the bigger person, spend the next month posting passive aggressive things about how she doesn't care what people think of her... and repeat the next month.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.