Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not normal and indecent exposure is a crime in the uk! If a lad even gets his “dinky” out to have a wee (hasn’t wee’d yet) he can be arrested and charged with indecent exposure and fined.
Boobs are the same.
She’s definitely not coping. Why doesn’t her family intervene and get her some help.
Walking the dog getting your boobs out is not normal. At all.

charlie keep running mate keep running!!

Reactions: 12
Thread Suggestion:

Chelsea Ferguson #8: Charlie & The Chinfactory are no more, he seen her square boob & legged it for the door! Jumped in his wagon foot to the floor.

(probably slightly long so scrap the last sentence of need be)

Poor Charlie having to work down south,
to get away from chinny and her big lying mouth!

Reactions: 8
Chats like someone who's bothered for someone who isn't bothered.

"Woman who puts every fart on social media to her large following complains that people discuss the farts she puts out on her social media".

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah she’s so embarrassing how can she look at herself in the mirror and not burst out laughing

Reactions: 4
The problem with her is she alienates everyone. If I acted half the way she does my mum/ sisters/ friends would be at my door telling me to get a grip and get some help but she has no one to do that because she buys all her friends and anyone who stands up to her is cut off.

Best thing she could do at this point is check herself into rehab and get some proper help, for her sake and her son. Chelsea I’m sure you’ll read this and think I’m a jealous troll but honestly babe I’m not.

Reactions: 11
Soo flakey. Make a decision and stick with it. Are you drink or not? Are you off social media or not 🥱
Or you could just do stuff without telling everyone about it 🥲

Reactions: 7
That’s not normal and indecent exposure is a crime in the uk! If a lad even gets his “dinky” out to have a wee (hasn’t wee’d yet) he can be arrested and charged with indecent exposure and fined.
Boobs are the same.
She’s definitely not coping. Why doesn’t her family intervene and get her some help.
Walking the dog getting your boobs out is not normal. At all.

charlie keep running mate keep running!!
What did she post this on?

Posting her son in the bath again. To the same pervy men she wants to see her nudes.

Of course he’s strapped in to that bloody seat!

Reactions: 9
It just goes to show how much she gets comfortable and lets herself go when she’s in a relationship…
You very barely see any photos with other people, at the boxing place or even any of Endrixxx (unless she’s calling him naughty)
Already this week we’ve seen her at soft play, lots and lots of pics of H and his insta page updated, st the boxing place, with Charlotte and let’s now forgetting the underwear and tit pics she’s trying to rub in his face 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.