Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what’s happened to her Dad? He used to work for her and for ages now not seen him on her page at all.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what’s happened to her Dad? He used to work for her and for ages now not seen him on her page at all.
I'm not sure we ever got a reason. But I'll assume he told her something she didn't like (like she needs to stop drinking so much or grow the duck up) and she didn't like hearing some truths, so cut him out.

Reactions: 6
She’s been moaning about how “terrible” ‘Endrixxxxxxx has been lately not had a good word to say about him. Is it any wonder he’s been acting up if those two have been ripping strips off each other.
She’ll justify his erratic up bringing by says he’ll want for nothing as an adult. If she carries on like this he will spend his “fortune” on therapy.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Argued all the time yet moved him in to look after her son. Allowed that poor baby to build a bond.
She genuinely is a selfish hole .
I thought the exact same. Why would you move someone into your house that you’re arguing with and clash with all the time, and allow them to basically be a live in nanny for your son? She was so quick to move H to his own room on a mattress on the floor so she could move her boyfriend in. I’m sure H was witness to some of the arguments too, she’s such a toxic selfish person. The only person chinny thinks about is chinny and what she wants. Never mind what’s best for her child. Also no hard feelings, but she was slagging him off the other day 😂

Reactions: 13
Argued all the time yet moved him in to look after her son. Allowed that poor baby to build a bond.
She genuinely is a selfish hole .
I swear it was only a couple of weeks ago she was going on about how they’re such alike! 🙄

She’s going on about it’s like H has changed overnight.
Or maybe it’s the fact his Mam is making more of an effort and he’s loving it and is a bit happier than being pushed out constantly cos a relationship is more important to her!

Hendrix should’ve been her number 1 priority anyway!!
Yes I’m on one today!
I’ve got COVID and got nothing else to do 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
All she does is excessive cardio. Hours on the bike every week will make you lose fat

She’s not onto anything special here lol

Reactions: 5
Her hair fail hahaha 🤣

Referencing molly mae...as if she'd ever look at your stories chinny x

Reactions: 1
I swear it was only a couple of weeks ago she was going on about how they’re such alike! 🙄

She’s going on about it’s like H has changed overnight.
Or maybe it’s the fact his Mam is making more of an effort and he’s loving it and is a bit happier than being pushed out constantly cos a relationship is more important to her!

Hendrix should’ve been her number 1 priority anyway!!
Yes I’m on one today!
I’ve got COVID and got nothing else to do 🤣
Throwing herself into fitness yes! But her son?! You don’t just wake up one day and think, right let’s give this parenting a proper go shall we! until the next bloke comes along and takes up all her attention. I don’t think any amount of therapy will fix her tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How much do we bet she’s drinking tonight and just now showing it so she can claim she’s 500 days sober 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Seems more bothered about losing weight than bonding with her child🙃

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.