Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this straight. Chelsea saw someone parked up outside her place, saw @brookemck8 mention that she's been past her place. Put two and two together and got eleven? Does she seriously think she has enough evidence to prove it's Brooke? Does she think the police will do anything? Lmao. Like wow, someone parked up outside her house, and another person said they went past it. Woooooow. Lifestyles of the rich and the famous, ey hun?

But yes, if she's got her AM team to use their database to find someones information (someone who hasn't actually done anything more than be in her vicinity), then she's in serious breach of data protection. So either she's breaking the law (and too dumb to realise) or she's full of tit.
i doubt she used it to get information, she’ll have just searched the database for that username and banned the account I would presume

Reactions: 4
I genuinely think she has! Type brookemck8 into Google, it comes up with an OnlyFans page and in the bio it says @brooke956 - type that into Google and click on images and it comes up with her fansto.me page with those pics that’s she’s clearly taken down now, she deffo had an AdmireMe!
Yeah but we all know, including ourselves that people use fake names and usernames to make a tattle account. Brooke might of just done a faaaake profile

Also as for Charlie saying see the state...that Brooke girl has a prettier face and body than C 🤣

Reactions: 5
Yeah but we all know, including ourselves that people use fake names and usernames to make a tattle account. Brooke might of just done a faaaake profile

Also as for Charlie saying see the state...that Brooke girl has a prettier face and body than C 🤣
A fake username that just so happens to link to multiple fan pages?🤣 And one of those profiles has already taken the photos down….

Reactions: 3
I genuinely think she has! Type brookemck8 into Google, it comes up with an OnlyFans page and in the bio it says @brooke956 - type that into Google and click on images and it comes up with her fansto.me page with those pics that’s she’s clearly taken down now, she deffo had an AdmireMe!
Yes and if you scroll down the page there’s a photo of her face

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Surely though, that doesn't mean both Brookes are connected. If you typed any name into google other suggestions come up that are similar, can't see her being daft enough to use the same moniker

For someone whose life is sooooo totalllyy borrringgg she's sure giving us alot to go with today 😂

Reactions: 5
Surely though, that doesn't mean both Brookes are connected. If you typed any name into google other suggestions come up that are similar, can't see her being daft enough to use the same moniker

For someone whose life is sooooo totalllyy borrringgg she's sure giving us alot to go with today 😂
My thoughts exactly

Also - the fact chelsea's talking about the persons house on insta is a massssssive breach of data protection.

So basically, someone's commented on here they've walked past her house, she's apparently found out who it is, has gone into her admireme systems to find her address... that's a big nono for a start

She's deleted all her stories and posts about it now hahahahaha - good job us tattlers screen record ya gong

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Surely this is a massive breach of GDPR if Chelsea has searched for this girls home address using data held by AdmireMe…?

Guys don’t worry that aint me🤣🤣its a public road on the way to a very popular park. She doesn’t live in a gated community. Even if it was me she can’t tell me to close my eyes on a public path man ahaahah🤣tell me you read tattle without telling me x
You ok gal?

Did anyone screen record her talking about the girls house etc ?
Yup!

She was saying "eeee no wonder the girl hates meeee should see the state of her houseee!" etc

• Wow
Reactions: 8
You ok gal?

Yup!

She was saying "eeee no wonder the girl hates meeee should see the state of her houseee!" etc
Can u share?

So has Brooke been with Charlie? Reading between the lines of the comments. Totally confused here. It’s Chelsea’s horrible smug behaviour I can’t stand, think she’s pretty nasty tbh.

Reactions: 4
No surprise, but imagine being more bothered about if your fella’s car is on your driveway - rather than the stuff that’s typed about your child/parenting skills…..

Priorities!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They go on about tattle but they’re every bit as bad - I’d say worse as they are doing it on a public platform with huge following … slating someone looks and house - they are no better as they claim to be!

She’s deleted all the stories 😬 dirty delete again 😬😬😬

How did she get the girls supposed address?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.