Chelsea Ferguson #5 Miss Hendrix like a hole in the head, it’s ok tho, I have a drug dealer in my bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely said she’s keeping the house and renting it to family. As she said the hot tub can stay till she’s ready to get it craned out 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Who TF gets a hut tub brought in by crane!!!

so yes Scarlett I’m sure is renting a house out.
not sure about Charley. I’m going snooping now to see what I can find 😂😂 babies asleep I’ve got time.
Does chels have 2 previous houses?
My brother has just bought one and has just paid £800 to have a crane deliver it... he lives in a pretty small 2 bedroom house but has 0 access to get round the back! So I would imagine that's why she had the crane xx

Reactions: 1
These threads are flying!

I'd also add that she didn't get H anything for Easter.
I dont follow John - did he get him anything?
He had an orange plastic egg that said Hendrix i think. I can see it from both points of view cause I don’t get my baby anything until he is old enough to understand

Reactions: 3
I think its common they need craned over if no access to the garden some people have to pay for the roads shut. Charley is charley boarder i think
Ahhh ok I wouldn’t know 😂 my gardens not big enough for a shed let alone a hot tub 😭😭

so after looking Scarlett I don’t think is in Hot tub house.
And Charley has a private insta 🙄 god how rude I can’t snoop haha 😂

My brother has just bought one and has just paid £800 to have a crane deliver it... he lives in a pretty small 2 bedroom house but has 0 access to get round the back! So I would imagine that's why she had the crane xx
Ahh I didn’t realise to be honest. I can’t fit a shed let alone a hot tub 😂😭 fs

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ahhh ok I wouldn’t know 😂 my gardens not big enough for a shed let alone a hot tub 😭😭

so after looking Scarlett I don’t think is in Hot tub house.
And Charley has a private insta 🙄 god how rude I can’t snoop haha 😂

Ahh I didn’t realise to be honest. I can’t fit a shed let alone a hot tub 😂😭 fs
I vaguely remember her saying she rented it to a friend. I know someone who delivered some food to her once when she had that party and everyone was in the different colour tracksuits in the hot tub. He said they were screaming on and she gestured him from the window to take the food round and not one said thanks🤣

• Haha
Your new profile picture 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
At the weekend on one of their stories (can't remember if it was chinny or blockhead) but they said something like "this time next week we will be around the pool" so the holiday is obviously close... but if that's the case, why didn't she get hendrix earlier so she could see him more than the 4 days before she's away for a week?

Wonder if she face times him just to see him? I know if I was away from my boy I'd be ringing all the time!

At the weekend on one of their stories (can't remember if it was chinny or blockhead) but they said something like "this time next week we will be around the pool" so the holiday is obviously close... but if that's the case, why didn't she get hendrix earlier so she could see him more than the 4 days before she's away for a week?

Wonder if she face times him just to see him? I know if I was away from my boy I'd be ringing all the time!

I doubt she will be ringing or having him more - she doesn't give a tit as long as she's getting her time!! She will be counting down the hours when she can get rid of him already

Reactions: 3
Yeah she definitely won't give a crap about how little she will see Hendrix over the next few weeks and very much doubt she will be ringing him.

Do you think she's going to give money to join to help provide for the week he has him?

Scarlett and Summer are sisters, Beccys daughters.

One of Chelsea’s properties is or at least was rented out to ex friend Sasha F.

She said the hot tub had too many issues and would have be moved via crane.

Anywayssssss - what’s everyone’s holiday guesses?!

I know Mexico seemed a popular one but surely she doesn’t take every fella there?! 🤣 duck me is it a fergo tradition?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Scarlett and Summer are sisters, Beccys daughters.

One of Chelsea’s properties is or at least was rented out to ex friend Sasha F.

She said the hot tub had too many issues and would have be moved via crane.

Anywayssssss - what’s everyone’s holiday guesses?!

I know Mexico seemed a popular one but surely she doesn’t take every fella there?! 🤣 duck me is it a fergo tradition?
I'm thinking Mexico, Dominican or Ibiza.

Imagine sitting near them 2 on a plane though. The chavvy accents ERE, ORRRR, PROPA, MA LAD

She always has an excuse for her ridiculous behaviour doesn't she 🤣 'because it makes sense'

I was also thinking mexico for the holiday but she's only going for a week isn't she? Maybe santorini

• Haha
Imagine if charlie was expecting a nice chilled holiday and fuckwit fergo booked a walking holiday to make sure she closes her rings every day. she's selfish enough she would probs do this

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She'd pack her pelaton if she could!

In all seriousness can you imagine her on holiday with him when she's pissed, being loud and over the top...craving attention from anyone/everyone so gets her tits and arse out in a bar - surely this would embarrass him

I'm here for the break up posts... we'll be watching her 'following' list on insta for weeks on end to see when they unfollow each other haha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.