Chelsea Ferguson #5 Miss Hendrix like a hole in the head, it’s ok tho, I have a drug dealer in my bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing because she won’t tell people where she is going, I think it’s going to be somewhere you’ve got to be vaxed.

because she made such a big deal about not getting the vax and basically telling her followers not to …. Then all of a sudden needs a holiday and won’t say where 🤔

she doesn’t want to be seen going back on her word maybe 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I’m guessing because she won’t tell people where she is going, I think it’s going to be somewhere you’ve got to be vaxed.

because she made such a big deal about not getting the vax and basically telling her followers not to …. Then all of a sudden needs a holiday and won’t say where 🤔

Hmmmmm ur on to something.
She banged on and on about the vaccine, and then went and got it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hmmmmm ur on to something.
She banged on and on about the vaccine, and then went and got it 🤣
She's absolutely pathetic the way she goes on isn't she 🙈😭 I think if she wasn't so erratic and actually thought about what she was putting online she would make things easier for herself ha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nah I don't think she's keeping it quiet for the vax reason... remember when she wouldn't tell anyone Hendrix name incase people 'copy her' I reckon its that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Scarlett and Summer are sisters, Beccys daughters.

One of Chelsea’s properties is or at least was rented out to ex friend Sasha F.

She said the hot tub had too many issues and would have be moved via crane.

Anywayssssss - what’s everyone’s holiday guesses?!

I know Mexico seemed a popular one but surely she doesn’t take every fella there?! 🤣 duck me is it a fergo tradition?

I dont beleive Sasha rented off Chelsea

Sasha has her own properties she rents out?

I don’t think she’s telling anyone cos she’s probs got people messaging asking her where and it’s upping her engagement

Reactions: 6
My guess for the holiday is Portugal for some reason.

Does anyone remember how furious she was with the hot tub company as they were slagging her off? She spent something like £8k on it and was openly promoting them. I can’t recall what they said about her, but it wasn’t flattering.

She doesn’t know the difference between a large gated house and a mansion….

Reactions: 4

She said she will never be going on hol again

• Haha
The way she was saying she's a millionaire in properties etc I thought it was going to be like 10!!!

So she will literally have just over a mill, if that?

The big house she's in now was around 730k wasn't it?

Reactions: 1
Thank god Chinny has money, cause what else does she have going for her? In all honesty now? Why would a bloke put up with her?

Thank god Chinny has money, cause what else does she have going for her? In all honesty now? Why would a bloke put up with her?
Thats why she got her tits done and started getting them out. She knew she wasn't a looker, she knew she had a crappy personality and was a pain in the arse. The only way she could get males attention was to act easy.

Obviously then she got money and that's attracted men, then she bought the lambo for more attention, which men love fast cars...every move she does is for attention and simply because noone would look at her otherwise.

A man doesn't look at the mantlepiece whilst poking the fire does he? 🤔🤭

Reactions: 3
The way she was saying she's a millionaire in properties etc I thought it was going to be like 10!!!

So she will literally have just over a mill, if that?

The big house she's in now was around 730k wasn't it?
£730k for the big one. The other one is Bishop Cuthbert but cannot remember the estate name to check but think it was a 4 bed detached so you can take your guess how much it was average but you’re probably right just over a mil but the big one is a mortgage

On the market 18 months and then Chelsea came a long and the estate agent thought bleeping brilliant I can mug this lass off with a house she doesn’t even want cause she wants to prove a point🤣

It was listed at 790k

Attachments

• Haha
£730k for the big one. The other one is Bishop Cuthbert but cannot remember the estate name to check but think it was a 4 bed detached so you can take your guess how much it was average but you’re probably right just over a mil but the big one is a mortgage

On the market 18 months and then Chelsea came a long and the estate agent thought bleeping brilliant I can mug this lass off with a house she doesn’t even want cause she wants to prove a point🤣

It was listed at 790k
The big one has so much potential if the right people had it and spent time on it. Chinny is just going to ruin in.

For starters I'd sort out the multicoloured windows and door frames. WHY are they dif colours, it bothers me and looks shite

Reactions: 5
The big one has so much potential if the right people had it and spent time on it. Chinny is just going to ruin in.

For starters I'd sort out the multicoloured windows and door frames. WHY are they dif colours, it bothers me and looks shite
I agree, that house could actually be lovely if she actually had any taste and made an effort to decorate it. Even the way she’s done the kitchen bugs me for some reason, it just makes the room look empty and weird, like it’s all thrown together. I would have had the island in the middle facing the doors that go out to the back, and the back wall with the cabinets, but she’s basically just shoved a new kitchen in the corner of a huge room. Her bedroom also looks like a nice room if she put some actual furniture in it and not just a bed. Bet 5 of the 6 bedrooms are just covered in dust.

It was listed at 790k

maybe a silly question but would the screen have stayed in there? 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.