Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DownBelow21

VIP Member
Am just curious to see how many active members we have on this thread now! Please like this comment for a head count haha...we're massively growing x

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: took the boyfriend on holiday to Tenerief, how long before she's calling him a thief?

• Haha
Reactions: 41

livelaughbarf

Chatty Member
Shes not on about tattle. She's on about the fake accounts on Instagram that troll her.

I'm not the biggest fan of hers but some of the things trolls say is disgusting and it's no wonder it's affecting her mental health.
Also she's been away 1 week, not 2. Maybe she has been facetiming him but not shared it?
Hi chinny!

Why wouldn’t she share FaceTiming H when she shares everything else she does in her life? It’s blatantly obvious she hasn’t given that boy one thought since she left. She thrives on attention, if she had the chance to get attention off the back of her son on social media she would do so. She’s been Instagram Storying every 5 seconds of her life on that holiday, where’s she had the time to FaceTime her son between slamming back jägers and cocktails, doing Q&As at the pool, going to the gym, going for food and breaking up and then getting back with Charlie? If she doesn’t like what’s being said and it affects her that much she has the ability to come off social media and spend more time with her child, once again she is not an influencer and does not rely on it as a source of income. No one has said anything about her that isn’t true in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Why do they always jump to the jealousy excuse?
Literally nobody is jealous that she abandons her son, has a convicted drug dealer as a boyfriend, lives for validation from strangers on the Internet, has no friends, a house she can't afford the upkeep of and a fanny that looks like a mangled ham stottie 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

brookemck8

VIP Member
Why does she want to wear age 12 shorts with ice cream on when shes 33? We get it hun you love the pelaton and are skinny

• Haha

A-Soul

VIP Member
I woke up this morning, made a strong coffee and reluctantly gazed at the view outside of my apartment window.

A single tear rolled down my cheek when I realised I’m not living the high life, and probably never will.

Not a single building site in view this morning for poor old me. I simply must aspire to more. With that gut wrenching realisation I decided I’m going to sign up to a Write to a Con scheme, in order to get myself a shit ‘haircutted’, monolith headed criminal to call my own (or to call Daddy.) Envy and obsession is such a terrible thing 😞

PS: Chelsea is an influencer in these sense that she inspires you to always do the opposite of whatever she does. A positive influence as a yardstick of shit morals, ethics, and a deep rooted emotional immaturity.

• Haha

livelaughbarf

Chatty Member
I nearly died when she said “anyone that says anything is just jealous cause they can’t go on holiday” no one is jealous of you chinny, I’m sure most people can go on holiday to Tenerife 😂😂😂 she’s a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To say that Hendrix was planned she makes it sound like he was the biggest mistake of her life! Here’s me who can’t have kids wishing I could have that chance to experience being a Mum. Yes, I’ve no doubt it is the hardest thing you’ll ever do but Hendrix honestly is such a clever, pleasant boy, the years go so fast, why wouldn’t she want to be a part of that? She just acts like he is an in inconvenience in her life and palms him off at any opportunity.

I’ve followed her since 2014, had a massive respect for her and what she had achieved if I’m honest. But the last 12 months or so, she has just become so bitter. She obsesses over her weight, image, lifestyle, men who are absolute wasters. She is a disgrace and then wonders why she is getting all the hate?!

I really think she is mentally unwell and needs massive help.

She also looks like a fucking boiled egg on that video.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20