Chelsea Ferguson #4 CBA being a mam, would rather show off her ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Total unstable fruit loop Hendrix shouldn’t be in her care tbh

I swear she looks late 40’s
It’s all gated my partner delivered there for her once and she then shared a post on facebook 10 mins later about people knocking when she has dogs but she didn’t leave a note saying please launch my nandos over the fence.

This post translates to 1 more drink before the inconvenience is back

Reactions: 4
Total unstable fruit loop Hendrix shouldn’t be in her care tbh

I swear she looks late 40’s
I'm all for one for saying a child should be with their mother and all that but I genuinely do think Hendrix would be better with John's family full time. There's so many horrible things she's done and said about Hendrix and I actually worry for the baby

I mean for her to put her 1 year old son at the top of her 'what makes me angry list' is just disgusting. Then when she goes in moods cos she has a few nights disturbed sleep. You can see he pisses her off.

Then for her rush for 'me time' when she only has him 4 days a week then palms him off at nursery and other childcare, she isn't bothered about spending time with him.

She then tries to brush off her tit mothering by posting a quote or trying to justify her actions and behaviour. When we all know she's selfish as duck and unhinged.

She's not mentally stable to have him full time.

Reactions: 8
I actually can't wait for him to finish her and her to post her instagram stories digging at him 🤣 love when she goes off the rails

Then she will be saying he stole off her because she paid for the holiday 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually can't wait for him to finish her and her to post her instagram stories digging at him 🤣 love when she goes off the rails

Then she will be saying he stole off her because she paid for the holiday 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Then 4 weeks will pass and she will decide she's having a month off the drink and doing a health kick again. She's so predictable.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I don’t get the keeping her holiday destination a secret. It’s be pretty easy to work out where her house is if you’re a local so when she’s away folk will know her house is empty…..and let’s face it we will know she’s away as 1. She’ll be all over insta with posts or 2. She’ll be silent (extremely unlikely). But yeah keep the destination secret……

I don't post my holiday location either tbf 🤷🏽‍♀️ I don't think everyone needs to know , but then again I also don't share my life like Chelsea so that's probs the different mindsets 😫😂

I don't post my holiday location either tbf 🤷🏽‍♀️ I don't think everyone needs to know , but then again I also don't share my life like Chelsea so that's probs the different mindsets 😫😂
Just thought it’s weird how she bangs on about it so much that she didn’t share where she’s going? 🤷🏽‍♀️ she’s acting like she won’t be uploading countless stories while she’s away 🤣

Reactions: 6
I personally don't post it because I don't like to appear or come across as bragging and I also have a super crazy ex and my partners ex is even crazier! Last time I went abroad she sent a screenshot off our flight departure details!! We
Didn't post ANYTHING about our holiday until we got
To the airport where we checked into the airport.. within half an hour she one where we were going... well she thought she new she had it in her head we were going to to a specific place for a specific reason.... the crazy thing is she was 100% accurate that's how utterly obsessed she is with stalking my life /business/ personal/ relationship/ even my own parents social media is stalked daily! It's crazy and scary so that's probs the main reason I don't announce anything to social media anymore 😮💨 I had to move house and change car!! This girl is ringing family members demanding know where we lived and within 18 hours of purchasing my new car she had keyed it !! However the police won't do anything 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ Anyways sorry to derail but yeah I doubt that's chels reason as someone said she openly posts she's away from her home!! Xx

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I personally don't post it because I don't like to appear or come across as bragging and I also have a super crazy ex and my partners ex is even crazier! Last time I went abroad she sent a screenshot off our flight departure details!! We
To the airport where we checked into the airport.. within half an hour she one where we were going... well she thought she new she had it in her head we were going to to a specific place for a specific reason.... the crazy thing is she was 100% accurate that's how utterly obsessed she is with stalking my life /business/ personal/ relationship/ even my own parents social media is stalked daily! It's crazy and scary so that's probs the main reason I don't announce anything to social media anymore 😮💨 I had to move house and change car!! This girl is ringing family members demanding know where we lived and within 18 hours of purchasing my new car she had keyed it !! However the police won't do anything 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ Anyways sorry to derail but yeah I doubt that's chels reason as someone said she openly posts she's away from her home!! Xx
Jesus christ she sounds like a nutter

Reactions: 3
She's so desperate to be liked/loved, she's gripping onto him for dear life 🤣
i don’t know why but those sunglasses sitting on top of her awful cheek fillers like that bug the duck out of me hahaha. Why are her sunglasses sitting so high? Are they meant to be like that?! She really does look like she’s his mum as well 😂 she’s aged terribly. I wonder if anyone ever asks her if he’s her son when they’re together

Reactions: 5
WTF!! That is terrible. Does she leave you alone now?

Lmaoooo this thread has gone off today. Chels is gonna need to go on the chin & tonics after reading how @Ccxcc has rode her fella like a peloton

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When blockhead spoke I genuinely thought it was chinny

They both have the same man voice

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.