Chelsea Ferguson #4 CBA being a mam, would rather show off her ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked my partner what he thought was attractive about her and he said her arse then looked at a recent picture and said never mind the arse has gone missing🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chelsea walking along the street and finding some random child’s dirty toy in the ground, picking it up, taking photos of it and bringing it home gives me major ICK 🤢

Reactions: 9
Couples that train together stay together in her recent post... oh yeah...let's just wait n see when your next on your period n hormonal chinny

Reactions: 3
Just a thought but Charlie has been done for selling drugs before, most drug dealers don’t stop because it’s hard to go from making so much easy money to earning an honest living. So if he’s still selling drugs and he’s been with Chelsea this bank holiday does that mean she’s been letting him sell drugs out of the house that she shares with H?

Reactions: 7
Just a thought but Charlie has been done for selling drugs before, most drug dealers don’t stop because it’s hard to go from making so much easy money to earning an honest living. So if he’s still selling drugs and he’s been with Chelsea this bank holiday does that mean she’s been letting him sell drugs out of the house that she shares with H?
This is a very good point! I bet a few people have turned up you know

I wouldn’t be surprised if he was tbh. He’s probably been doing drop offs while she rides along happily in his car, I noticed he constantly seems to be on his phone when she’s “instagramming” probably organising his sales. She obviously doesn’t care even though she seems to be seeing no monetary benefit from it other than a free packet of sniff and some bargain wkd, which I find funny because I know a few girls who’s boyfriends are dealers and they’re always very insistent on paying for everything and taking their girlfriends to nice restaurants/hotels/buying them expensive gifts. He’s taken her to the pub and given her a night in a hostel and you can tell she probably paid for both in order to convince him to go, maybe he got the first round in 😂😂. He definitely knows he doesn’t have to put much effort in with her to get free hols and chin tickling blowys though, which is the only reason he’s still there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm expecting a rant about all this Charlie boy talk 😆 she must be seeeeeething!

• Haha
I feel blessed that she's read my comment and replied to me 😂 thanks hun
What an actual looser Bless her desperate to be relevant ! Someone take her son off her so she can get her punched lasagna smashed by charlie boy who she's fuming Iv fucked 🤷🏽‍♀️😮💨😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What an actual looser Bless her desperate to be relevant ! Someone take her son off her so she can get her punched lasagna smashed by charlie boy who she's fuming Iv fucked 🤷🏽‍♀️😮💨😉😂
Which comment do you mean? Xx

did he take you to a 1* hotel too or is that just reserved for his kidnapper chinny? Hahaha. His face is screaming “help me I wanna go home”

Attachments

• Haha
Were you with Charlie for a while or just shagging?! Is he still into drugs for defo

Who called bingo ‘couples who train together stay together’ aahahah duck off no one stays with her

Reactions: 2
You should rate Charlie in bed... make chinny fume

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.