Chelsea Ferguson #4 CBA being a mam, would rather show off her ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am not gonna comment on the drugs side cos its not something I know much about I do know his friends take it etc I think the whole selling at creamfields has been blown out of context purely because it was at creamfields I mean hundreds/ thousands take drugs at creamfields you can label them all drug dealers I don't know about anything else as I say though !
BUT!!!!! He's actually a really nice lad he's a hard worker and he is a million times better than chels soz hun but he is! She wanted to think herself lucky ! I personally don't think/believe she paid for the holiday he has his own money ! && I'll try keep this as classy as possible šŸ‘€ He's alright in the bedroom.... he would throw me round like an empty tracksuit šŸ˜‚šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø But this was years and years ago! We briefly spoke we slept together! There is a reason why it didn't go anywhere but I can't say it without giving myself away and I really do have to much to lose because of her platform and we all know she can't keep her mouth shut so I can't reveal too much šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ but trust me I really want to fill yous all in I just have to be super careful! šŸ˜«šŸ˜«

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
@Ccxcc if she speaks to Charlie boy asking about your comment (cus she blates reads here) he may have a clue so I'd probably edit or delete just to make sure she doesn't doxx you ā¤ā¤ā¤ especially if you have a lot to lose xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah you can tell he definitely does have his own money, she did imply that she cancelled the holiday when they broke up though and was just losing the flight money so she did deffo pay. Which goes to show that heā€™s really not into her, just probably being nice cause he knows sheā€™s desperate and doesnā€™t want to come across as a dick for ā€œruining her mental healthā€.

@Ccxcc if she speaks to Charlie boy asking about your comment (cus she blates reads here) he may have a clue so I'd probably edit or delete just to make sure she doesn't doxx you ā¤ā¤ā¤ especially if you have a lot to lose xx
I'm hoping I Havnt given too much away! He's slept with loads of people he would need to narrow it down šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I reckon heā€™s slept with loads of girls so donā€™t worry it wonā€™t be obvious who you are. I think she really obsessed with this Charlie lad she said in her Q&A she begged him back lol desperate! She was also obsessed like this with an ex who owns the tattoo shop in middlesbrough

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah I reckon heā€™s slept with loads of girls so donā€™t worry it wonā€™t be obvious who you are. I think she really obsessed with this Charlie lad she said in her Q&A she begged him back lol desperate! She was also obsessed like this with an ex who owns the tattoo shop in middlesbrough
I think she is obsessive in relationships to be fair

Reactions: 5
what a silly thing to do. Showing all the local crack heads the ā€˜mansionā€™ you live in with your baby šŸ¤”
Itā€™s all gated my partner delivered there for her once and she then shared a post on facebook 10 mins later about people knocking when she has dogs but she didnā€™t leave a note saying please launch my nandos over the fence.

This post translates to 1 more drink before the inconvenience is back

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
did he take you to a 1* hotel too or is that just reserved for his kidnapper chinny? Hahaha. His face is screaming ā€œhelp me I wanna go homeā€
šŸ¤£ poor lads face. No smile as the camera in on him. He is probably her dealer with benefits.
Can't wait for this holiday!

Reactions: 4
I think she is obsessive in relationships to be fair
She seems to have a lot of the symptoms of BPD.

intense but unstable relationships (maybe why she doesnā€™t have many friends or family that still speak to her)
Black/white thinking (she said she was hormonal and horrible to Charlie now sheā€™s totally loved up)
Mood swings
Depression&suicidal thoughts/attempts (I remember an interview where sheā€™s said sheā€™s tried to take her own life in the past)
impulsiveness - 3 different teas in the morning? Wtf?
Extravagant spending - The ā€˜mansionā€™ just to piss John off

ā€˜For many people with BPD, emotional relationships involve "go away/please don't go" states of mind, which is confusing for them and their partners. Sadly, this can often lead to break-ups.ā€™

Chels please book yourself in to see a psychiatrist I promise you and Hendrix will have such a better quality of life. If you canā€™t do it for yourself then do it for your son. You are all over the place at the moment x

She has Borderline Personality Disorder 100%
Wow I swear I wrote my latest comment about her having BPD before I saw this comment! 10000%

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She seems to have a lot of the symptoms of BPD.

intense but unstable relationships (maybe why she doesnā€™t have many friends or family that still speak to her)
Black/white thinking (she said she was hormonal and horrible to Charlie now sheā€™s totally loved up)
Mood swings
Depression&suicidal thoughts/attempts (I remember an interview where sheā€™s said sheā€™s tried to take her own life in the past)
impulsiveness - 3 different teas in the morning? Wtf?
Extravagant spending - The ā€˜mansionā€™ just to piss John off

ā€˜For many people with BPD, emotional relationships involve "go away/please don't go" states of mind, which is confusing for them and their partners. Sadly, this can often lead to break-ups.ā€™

Chels please book yourself in to see a psychiatrist I promise you and Hendrix will have such a better quality of life. If you canā€™t do it for yourself then do it for your son. You are all over the place at the moment x

Wow I swear I wrote my latest comment about her having BPD before I saw this comment! 10000%
I massively agree she has signs of this.

She's a huge sociopath too

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.