Chelsea Ferguson #3 H go with your granny, so I can go to Glasgow to get out me fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao at the button 😂 btw you have to sew your own button on 😂 I don’t know that designer but could it be a fake? Why wouldn’t the lass just sew the button on before she sent it? And why would the buttons be attached to a packet 😂😂 sounds dodgy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Chelsea is such a liar tho she said ‘all the jackets come like that’ then posted a message from the designer who said they don’t literally contradicting herself. What a weirdo.

Chelsea is such a liar tho she said ‘all the jackets come like that’ then posted a message from the designer who said they don’t literally contradicting herself. What a weirdo.
no the woman she bought it off said they all come like that so she posted a message from the designer to show they don’t

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Isn’t she a “multi millionaire” 🤣 moaning over something shes bought second hand! If you were that rich you’d get the original and pay the £400+ for it no problem.

Reactions: 5
Isn’t she a “multi millionaire” 🤣 moaning over something shes bought second hand! If you were that rich you’d get the original and pay the £400+ for it no problem.
Troll, she's skint. She tells us all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who called it?? Someone recently on the last thread said she'd be posting about her no drinking challenge soon enough!
last time she practically admitted she was an alcoholic then went on a binge and told people to mind their business 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The no alcohol thing again makes me thunk what happened in Glasgow was drink related.
On another note, how sad is it that in thr video of her asking H "who's that?" She made no attempt to gesture to herself other than to move her phone 🥴🤷‍♀️

Agree, something has definitely happened in glasgow with drama.... there's always drama around her! always falling out with something etc. she seems like such a toxic person. I can't stop looking at her chin now someone pointed it out too. Its huge

• Haha
Does anyone think that Chelsea looked better with a bit more weight on her? Like these days?
Now she looks like a skinny smack rat
Definitely agree with this

Also has anyone seen her story? She's took H to the park again? Oh my word what's wrong with her!

Someone needs to tell her those shoes aren’t doing his little feet/walking any good. Wonder how many times he’s fallen over? No wonder she keeps him strapped up

At the end of the story of H walking in the park you can tell he just went absolutely flying cos of how quick she turns it off 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.