Chelsea Ferguson #3 H go with your granny, so I can go to Glasgow to get out me fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet her biggest mistake in life was having that baby. I understand when you’re child as at another parents you can go let your hair down but she takes the piss.

Poor baby he is so young and she is missing out so much at that age by sending him off to nursery every day!
Agreed!!! She just wants to live her life exactly the same way as she did before she had him. Just not possible when you have a baby and tbh you shouldn’t even want that

Reactions: 7
I have a son slightly older than H (my boy is 14 month old) and I've never had a night away from my baby - don't get me wrong, we've had plenty of offers for babysitters and a good childcare network (I work 3 days a week and my husband is full time so my parents have him) but I just genuinely don't want to be away from him on a night just yet. It's bad enough that I have to work and be away from him!

Time is just too precious when they're this little 💕

• Heart
Agreed!!! She just wants to live her life exactly the same way as she did before she had him. Just not possible when you have a baby and tbh you shouldn’t even want that
I completely agree, but for some people, having a baby is not what they thought it would be and they really struggle to cope. Unfortunately you can't reverse this lifetime commitment (short of giving them up for adoption 😭) and it makes some people very depressed and they yearn for the life they had before.

Chelsea tries to atone for this by buying H loads of toys and clothes and by reassuring herself that John and his family are very supportive, hence she can palm him off guilt-free at every opportunity.

Reactions: 8
I completely agree, but for some people, having a baby is not what they thought it would be and they really struggle to cope. Unfortunately you can't reverse this lifetime commitment (short of giving them up for adoption 😭) and it makes some people very depressed and they yearn for the life they had before.

Chelsea tries to atone for this by buying H loads of toys and clothes and by reassuring herself that John and his family are very supportive, hence she can palm him off guilt-free at every opportunity.
i find it harsh when she slates John, he seems like a good dad

Reactions: 8
She definitely didn’t come back from Glasgow for H since she was out getting pissed last night and bitching about her Starbucks this morning, he’s probably still with John/johns parents while she lives her best child free life. No idea why she had that child when she blatantly couldn’t care less about his well-being, it’s definitely all about HER. That poor child is just an accessory to her life, like her peleton but less important. As people have said you can massively tell the difference when he’s with John, the amount of interaction he gets, being allowed to walk around and explore rather than being caged all the time.

Reactions: 11
She definitely didn’t come back from Glasgow for H since she was out getting pissed last night and bitching about her Starbucks this morning, he’s probably still with John/johns parents while she lives her best child free life. No idea why she had that child when she blatantly couldn’t care less about his well-being, it’s definitely all about HER. That poor child is just an accessory to her life, like her peleton but less important. As people have said you can massively tell the difference when he’s with John, the amount of interaction he gets, being allowed to walk around and explore rather than being caged all the time.
He’s like a completely different baby when he’s with John it’s mad

Reactions: 4
You’d think she’d see that and maybe take some notice but she doesn’t seem to think she’s doing anything wrong.
Safe sleeping?
Jam and toast every morning?
Quavers ( what’s wrong with veggie sticks? Less salt, my kids don’t know the difference )
Bloody fruit shoot, yes less sugar but packed full of artificial additives
Don’t get me started on the protein drinks.

You’d think she’d see that and maybe take some notice but she doesn’t seem to think she’s doing anything wrong.
Safe sleeping?
Jam and toast every morning?
Quavers ( what’s wrong with veggie sticks? Less salt, my kids don’t know the difference )
Bloody fruit shoot, yes less sugar but packed full of artificial additives
Don’t get me started on the protein drinks.
Also I don’t know if it’s just the width of the staircase she has, but why doesn’t she seem to have baby gates up? Annoys me every time, so unsafe

Reactions: 3
Also I don’t know if it’s just the width of the staircase she has, but why doesn’t she seem to have baby gates up? Annoys me every time, so unsafe
If she can afford a custom built kitchen, a peleton, to be out on the drink almost every weekend then surely she can afford some custom safety gates

Reactions: 10
If she can afford a custom built kitchen, a peleton, to be out on the drink almost every weekend then surely she can afford some custom safety gates
one of my bug bears about her is when she makes out she had absolutely nothing but she bought that house and very quickly got her custom kitchen with floors etc all that furniture then she goes on to say she’s skint. That isn’t being skint. Energy prices are about to cripple people, people are working 3 jobs to feed their kids but she will be the first to call them lazy for not finding 24 hours a day to sit on an expensive pelaton

Reactions: 13
I hope she does a Q&A soon and someone asks her why she rushed home or how many dances she did in glasgow!

Reactions: 6
So H is back to her, in the bath in the seat. Why isn’t he splashing about instead of being trapped in that thing

Reactions: 5
She's buzzing that Hendrix is now saying I love you... like she's taught him to say that

Erm sorry chels but John posted this first

• Haha
She's buzzing that Hendrix is now saying I love you... like she's taught him to say that

Erm sorry chels but John posted this first
The only time that baby would hear her say "I love you" is when she's looking at photos of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.