Chelsea Ferguson #14 She said it was birds but the only thing going cheap is her Fanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of yous are relentless 😂 a pram is a MUST at Disney or any theme park for that matter and if you don’t agree you haven’t took a 4 year old to one. Any parent would dread a 10 hr flight and a full day of travelling long haul with a young child, I certainly would and mine are well behaved, I also don’t believe there’s a parent on here who after a full day of said travelling with young kids wouldn’t want to chill for a while before they start their holiday (the holiday being a tit ton of walking Disney really isn’t a holiday lol) if that means her having a beverage then so be it lol I know I would! I do think some of yous will find a problem in anything and everything. To me Hendrix looks like he’s having a great time and I don’t see any wrong in what Chelsea has done since being there. I get the idea of tattle but I do think the constant attempts to critique another woman’s appearance and tarnish her mental health all while knowing she does have some sort of responsibility to look after a small child every week is just inhumane no matter what your opinions on her may be.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Some of yous are relentless 😂 a pram is a MUST at Disney or any theme park for that matter and if you don’t agree you haven’t took a 4 year old to one. Any parent would dread a 10 hr flight and a full day of travelling long haul with a young child, I certainly would and mine are well behaved, I also don’t believe there’s a parent on here who after a full day of said travelling with young kids wouldn’t want to chill for a while before they start their holiday (the holiday being a tit ton of walking Disney really isn’t a holiday lol) if that means her having a beverage then so be it lol I know I would! I do think some of yous will find a problem in anything and everything. To me Hendrix looks like he’s having a great time and I don’t see any wrong in what Chelsea has done since being there. I get the idea of tattle but I do think the constant attempts to critique another woman’s appearance and tarnish her mental health all while knowing she does have some sort of responsibility to look after a small child every week is just inhumane no matter what your opinions on her may be.
Hi chinny/chinnys sister 👋👋 nice to see you’re having such a great time on holiday that you’re sat on tattle 😂

I wonder, is it more or less humane than locking your child in the house while your toddler looking boyfriend of 2 minutes shaggs you in the garden?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Does she look after him EVERY WK? 🤔 thought he went to his dad's for a chunk of the wk

Reactions: 8
How’s Florida hun? So good you’re sat on Tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her Q&A 🤦🏼‍♀️ bring sun cream oh because she didn’t as H looked burnt and she was in the chemist the next day
Defending the need of a buggy even if you’re 7-8 ???
saying everything’s expensive no tit Sherlock! She’s been before and holidays are expensive!
H’s iPad not being charged I mean how thick is she? And not knowing whether you can take a charger ffs she needs to stay over she’ll fit into the trailer parks no problem 🤭
And to top it off announcing that’s it’s Not a Holiday as it’s hard work! Boo fecking hoo 🥲

Oh Chelsea 🤦🏻‍♀️

some of this I do agree with, I recently took my 2 kids on a long train journey and I was SO anxious/ dreading it. However as a parent you just have to get on with it.

I do think sometimes people on Tattle criticise for the sake of it and most of these people do enough crappy things without their looks needing to be brought into it. but she really doesn’t help herself sometimes and at the end of the day she (you) doesn’t have to read here if it affects her (your) mental health

Reactions: 4
Her Q&A 🤦🏼‍♀️ bring sun cream oh because she didn’t as H looked burnt and she was in the chemist the next day
Defending the need of a buggy even if you’re 7-8 ???
saying everything’s expensive no tit Sherlock! She’s been before and holidays are expensive!
H’s iPad not being charged I mean how thick is she? And not knowing whether you can take a charger ffs she needs to stay over she’ll fit into the trailer parks no problem 🤭
And to top it off announcing that’s it’s Not a Holiday as it’s hard work! Boo fecking hoo 🥲
I found it interesting that she was saying it cost a fortune and then confirmed it cost £15k for all 5 of them, which don’t get me wrong is a fortune to most people, including me, but wasn’t she claiming she makes £5k a day? Surely that should be pocket change for her. 3 days work if those figures are correct 🤔

Reactions: 7
I found it interesting that she was saying it cost a fortune and then confirmed it cost £15k for all 5 of them, which don’t get me wrong is a fortune to most people, including me, but wasn’t she claiming she makes £5k a day? Surely that should be pocket change for her. 3 days work if those figures are correct 🤔
Exactly this.

if I could take my family away for £600 I’d be chuffed to bits!

Reactions: 6
Was that screenshot she shared 5k in a day or do you think it was actually for the month?

Reactions: 3
Someone on the Chet Sket & Helen Briggs thread the other week said they take a stroller for their 9 year old on holiday 😂

I love that the age for strollers on holidays is such a delicate subject

• Haha
Someone on the Chet Sket & Helen Briggs thread the other week said they take a stroller for their 9 year old on holiday 😂

I love that the age for strollers on holidays is such a delicate subject
I agree with a 4 year old in a stroller at Disney. A 9 year old in Alcudia is taking the piss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think the issue is that she has a stroller. It’s good to have it for when the little one is tired maybe towards the end of the day but she has him strapped in it all day.

Was that screenshot she shared 5k in a day or do you think it was actually for the month?
She owns the company, I reckon she manipulates the screens to make it look like she earns loads daily/monthly. One reason is she is trying to prove to people that she still has it & the other will be to try & lure people to join her company, sort of like the MLM boss babes who claim they earn a mint to try & manipulate people to join there team.
On the buggy matter the amount, the amount of able bodied adults we saw on mobility scooters when we were at Disney I can kinda see why she wanted a buggy for Hendrix

At 15k she got ripped off, especially for the hotel and location. If you go direct with Disney you're doing exactly what they want you to do, stay purely within their resort so you spend all your money with them. Disney isn't far away but it's not a central location so if you don't have a car you're just gonna spend all your time at Disney. For half that she could have stayed on international drive in a universal hotel, had a 2 bed suite and hired a car. She then would have been on international drive and would have been able to take H to all sorts. If you had a car even go for a drive to the beach, go to NASA, 3 little boys would lose their mind. I absolutely love Florida but could think of nothing worse than spending 2 full weeks at Disney. I hope those that asked her if it's expensive do their research. It only cost her that much because she was lazy.