Chelsea Ferguson #14 She said it was birds but the only thing going cheap is her Fanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only how many days in and there’s a post that she’s missing her fiancé…
Yet all the holidays she has away from H… he doesn’t even get a second thought

Reactions: 11
Her and John were engaged weren’t they? Then she was engaged to another guy, Matthew something, owned a tattoo shop that she used to do make up from and started up removal or something along those lines, few years back. Pretty sure he set fire to a LV bag of hers too. Remember it on stories back in the day 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her and John were engaged weren’t they? Then she was engaged to another guy, Matthew something, owned a tattoo shop that she used to do make up from and started up removal or something along those lines, few years back. Pretty sure he set fire to a LV bag of hers too. Remember it on stories back in the day 🤣
Matthew Salvin who owns skins and needles in Boro. I used to vaguely know him through work and mutual friends. Left a wife and 2 kids for Chelsea and they were definitely engaged.. always thought they deserved each other but sadly it didn't work out

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Matthew Salvin who owns skins and needles in Boro. I used to vaguely know him through work and mutual friends. Left a wife and 2 kids for Chelsea and they were definitely engaged.. always thought they deserved each other but sadly it didn't work out
Didn’t she catch him in bed with another woman?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I used to know his wife years ago. I remember when he was engaged to Chelsea and he gave her a LV bag with her "married' initials embossed on the tag. Funny thing is, they were also his ex wife's initials 🤣 I smell a re-gift

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sure she came home from a holiday early to surprise him and he was in bed with another woman 🥹
didn’t she go off to magaluf, then came home and he was in bed with a fire dancer from some event at his shop 😂 I’m sure they got back together afterwards for a bit too and he got her a givenchy bag then took it back 😂😂

didn’t she go off to magaluf, then came home and he was in bed with a fire dancer from some event at his shop 😂 I’m sure they got back together afterwards for a bit too and he got her a givenchy bag then took it back 😂😂
god yeah, I forgot she caught him in bed with someone else!
Yeah his initials or name with the cross through

• Wow
Chimneys sister.. Chinny the 1st or 2nd. Who’s older? 😶😶 her chin is OUT on that instagram
STOP!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Because I thought fk me chinny’s sisters chin is CHINNING….wow! I thought thry went to Florida not La Plagne! Their chins are CHINNING
---
Its the being in a children's paradise fun park walking around bouncing your breeze block shaped ti*s for me…..just nooooo!!!!! There’s wee ones around chinny! Come on girl please!!! No one is saying DON’T make a living, but really? Disney land? Come on man, at least make a separate page you sicko

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Anyone followed her for a while? Does she just do the parks when in Florida? Seems a strange thing to do given there is sooooo much to do. They're only a week in and already going back to the same parks. I mean each to their own. Just seems like a really long way to go to spend 2 weeks in theme parks.

Reactions: 4