Chelsea Ferguson #14 She said it was birds but the only thing going cheap is her Fanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she's mentally aged past being 21
Mid life crisis 101 ive said it before. Pathetic when shes lived that life and wasnt robbed of it like some girls are who fall pregnant young or have other factors which means they miss out.

Shes been partying and whoring 20 years. Having Kids usually changes people but shes got big issues imo

Reactions: 12
Wow she really does make some rash decisions doesnā€™t she. Her house didnā€™t sell the last time is she expecting this time to be different.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if her mortgage product is coming to an end and that's why she's going to try and sell it again.

She will have messaged Sasha a sob story about Jordan ā€œleavingā€ her so that she feels sorry for her and they become friends again.
and the fact Sasha makes a fortune with her content sheā€™le want to collab with her again.

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m the same area as where Sasha as from and apparently Sasha got a boyfriend. Chelsea accused Sasha of using her. Chelsea fell out with Sasha

Anyone remember what thread the ex wife is on? I want to see if anything has been posted!
I think this has been massive karma for our chinny
You know all those sly digs she kept making towards that wife were ridiculous !! From a woman to another woman! She really did rub it all in her face and now she's been left ! Karma really does work in wonderful ways!

Reactions: 12
Anyone remember what thread the ex wife is on? I want to see if anything has been posted!
I think this has been massive karma for our chinny
You know all those sly digs she kept making towards that wife were ridiculous !! From a woman to another woman! She really did rub it all in her face and now she's been left ! Karma really does work in wonderful ways!
I think the ex wife deleted her socials around the time the engagement happened.

Reactions: 2