Chelsea Ferguson #14 She said it was birds but the only thing going cheap is her Fanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn't she just pay the $18 dollars for unlimited refills if she's gonna whinge about the price of drinks all the time.

Reactions: 4
Why didn't she just pay the $18 dollars for unlimited refills if she's gonna whinge about the price of drinks all the time.
What I was about to say, or simply take a water bottle in with you. I'm not sure if it's changed since 2019, but I could do this then

Why go on holiday when you can't afford it just to have a miserable time

Reactions: 5
I know when I’m in the (latest) happiest relationship of my life, on the holiday “most people can only dream of” and just in the BEST place mentally. I want to spend my time making swipes at my partners ex and mother of his children.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I know when I’m in the (latest) happiest relationship of my life, on the holiday “most people can only dream of” and just in the BEST place mentally. I want to spend my time making swipes at my partners ex and mother of his children.
So basically you're a sugar mama? Attractive

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s so toxic she doesn’t even hide the fact she controls/manipulates men with money.
She did it clear as day to John and Charlie actually outed her on it.

Reactions: 13
And has she really been doing “ content “ on a family holiday? She trashes everything!
She posts H unhappy and crying! Moans about the prices! Is constantly drinking and having to hide it in a cup!
It’ll be one whole whingefest when she’s home,H will be locked in his room while she goes on a content making spree with junior
Bring on the £3 sales 🥴🤭🤢

Reactions: 10
I am sure his ex is over the moon to be shot of him

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she thinks this is a flex 😂 congratulations you’re getting used for money and a house by some guy who probably can’t stand you, and you had to buy your own engagement ring yet again. I’d rather know someone likes me than be used personally. The thing is she “spoils” them and still can’t keep them for longer than 6 months. They’d rather be broke and living at their parents than in a relationship with her, which says a LOT about what she’s like to be around. Why does she always think the solution to any problem is to throw money at it? That seems to be all she has to offer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine the ex has posted a wee indirect because she’s actually been round Chelsea’s house to sleep with her ex.
---
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16