Chelsea Ferguson #14 She said it was birds but the only thing going cheap is her Fanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see the awesome mother planned ahead and arranged a child seat. More arsed about colouring books and buying Primark clothes than his safety.

Reactions: 8
Are they really all sitting in a pub? At Disney? First day an they're straight to the drink. This is not a holiday for the kids, its for Chelsea. She's a disgrace.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Disney - the most family friendly place on earth. Goes to an IRISH pub. Not even trying different world foods available.

Reactions: 10
She is disgusting. I can't believe the second she arrived she's gone to the pub with the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think randomer say how much her son looks like her boyf thinking he is the dad 😂

I find it so strange! I could never date someone who was the double of my son.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bet she’s stalking the new fella back home worried as hell if he will cheat on her 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Bet she’s stalking the new fella back home worried as hell if he will cheat on her 🤣🤣🤣
At first I thought I bet she sends him packing to his mother's but she needs someone to look after the dogs. Wonder how many times he dips his dick whilst she's away. Remember that dream Chelsea 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And people living their best lives aren’t checking Tattle every 15 minutes to see what’s being said about them.

Nor do they try and make little in jokes with their (latest) family to prove how little they care…

Apologies that meme isn’t quite as catchy Chinny hun. Xoxo

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She keeps saying we’re unhappy. I am fine thanks actually im great 😄

Anything to make herself feel better I suppose.

Reactions: 7
Flies to Florida
Goes to a pub
Has her boobs out by a pool

She could have stayed at home to do that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's so happy that she's posted on Instagram 25 times in the first 24 hrs she's been there. Does anyone recognise that hotel? It looks very dated for a Disney hotel. It looks like they're all sleeping together too. She made out it cost her an absolute fortune.

Reactions: 6