Chelsea Ferguson #14 She said it was birds but the only thing going cheap is her Fanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many boyfriends has she had the last couple of years I've lost count, they've all been the one 🤣. She's worse then a teenager, and no we don't like the dramas chelsea, we pity you and your serious lack of self awareness

Reactions: 8
If you were really in that much of a state would you really be going to Ibiza to get off your face?

Reactions: 11
If anything I’m getting the vibe that she’s the narcissist and he just couldn’t be arsed anymore. From the stories she’s posted it seems like she’s incredibly needy and kicks off if they don’t live in her pocket and do exactly as she wants. I think the more he’s distanced himself the more she’s pushed to get him to stay with her (buying him holidays, getting a puppy). The same pattern she uses with all her other victims. She love bombs them, and manipulates them by buying them things so they’ll stay. She never takes things slowly, they have to move in and be the love of her life after less than a month. He definitely sounds like a bit of a fuckboy but the narcissism is coming from inside the house chinny.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s literally saying it’s ok that’s she’s abusive because she feels like she has a reason.
Imagine if he took that narrative?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She reminds of katie price with her car crash life! Nowwww shes had to come on a say that she was no angel either, so basically coco melon has forced her to admit that shes a narcissist too! She comes across as being so desperate despite having a such a good life and a huge manshun and bank account etc…..
Where has she said she wasn't an angel either I must have missed that one x
---
I think them 2 weeks she was in Florida he got some of his life back and realised actually how much he needed his own life & space he jumped into a relationship with Chelsea very early days after splitting up with his WIFE btw! Not just a gf his actual wife & the mother of his children he also won't have had time to heal & reflect and do any self work he jumped into a rebound straight away and 2 weeks apart from your partner is a hell of a long time to reflect and I think that's what he's done and it's not been the same since they got back cos I think he's been able to take a step back.. breathe... potentially chat to other women maybe even the ex... & realised actually this relationship with this unhinged person is not for me! That's what I think x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh fully. I can't see her keeping up two separate dog walks and the training for the pup
What training? It pisses and shits everywhere and she's OK with it. But if her poor traumatised, confused child has an accident he's a NIGHTMARE!

She gives vibes of "I let you live here rent free, pay for your hols etc therefore you need to be in my pocket 24/7

Reactions: 7
The therapist has probably been on the phone like mate...really?
Nah her therapist apparently sends her flowers remember? So they're probably sat there watching her stories thinking about the new extension they can build from her many upcoming sessions 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7