Chelsea Ferguson #14 She said it was birds but the only thing going cheap is her Fanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d perhaps feel a little sorry for her if she wasn’t all “me me me” today.
If he has been an emotionally abusive narcissist, SHE allowed him to live with ‘endrixxxx after knowing him a matter of days.
No mention of him, or how she hates allowing that sort of character to live with the walk out on her vulnerable toddler. No. Just all about her.

You reap what you sow Chinny lass. I just feel for your son and what YOU brought in to his life.

Reactions: 19
I know she rushes in and it’s not fair on Hendrix but I do feel sorry for her…hopefully after this she goes to therapy and gets some help
She gets therapy and then bins it off when the next lunatic comes along. I can't deal with the crying on socials. If it's so hard then why put it on bleeping Instagram. What is this constant need to share every aspect of your life.
---
I’d perhaps feel a little sorry for her if she wasn’t all “me me me” today.
If he has been an emotionally abusive narcissist, SHE allowed him to live with ‘endrixxxx after knowing him a matter of days.
No mention of him, or how she hates allowing that sort of character to live with the walk out on her vulnerable toddler. No. Just all about her.

You reap what you sow Chinny lass. I just feel for your son and what YOU brought in to his life.
You must be mistaken because she's an awesome mother.
---
I feel like there should be an apology post put in that Facebook group 😂

Reactions: 8
Who has “I paid for the holiday” on their breakup bingo card?
I have

‘I paid for the holiday’
‘He owes me money’
Films self aggressively running on peloton
Blue WKD - swiftly followed by whiteboard no alcohol challenge
Poached eggs
Dog walk

Let me know if I’ve missed any

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have

‘I paid for the holiday’
‘He owes me money’
Films self aggressively running on peloton
Blue WKD - swiftly followed by whiteboard no alcohol challenge
Poached eggs
Dog walk

Let me know if I’ve missed any
You've forgot I found out the ring isn't a diamond and the watch is on tick.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Just gonna focus on me and 'endrix"
She should have been doing that in the first place. The poor child has had more step dads in his 3 years of life than he should have. I'd like to think this will be a lesson to her to shelter and protect him but we all know she'll repeat this cycle again in a few short months.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Her whole life just goes round in one big circle, but with different fellas.

Gets a new bf, not showing him on Instagram, then changes her mind & goes full on with stories, loads of love bombing, ooo look at me i cook steak for my fella, holiday booked, deletes posts, posts cryptic stories, holiday for sale, 'i will speak when i'm ready to', q&a coming soon, focusing on me and Endrixxx now - blah blah blah. She's seriously unhinged.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As other people have said. I would feel sorry for her but she does the same cycle over and over. She’s in her mid 30s with a child and should know better. She should have been focusing on H from the start not moving strangers into his home and then telling the world he sh*ts himself after she’s unsettled him yet again. She always says they’re “abusive” when they split and she’s heartbroken but she’s literally only known him since February. It was an incredibly short relationship (as they all are) and I think it was clear to everyone that he wasn’t all that invested. She’s once again tried to force love and rush into a serious relationship. Hopefully she actually does take the time to heal but I doubt it because she is reliant on relationships for happiness.also the fact she says she’s been “through so much” and “through hell and back” because some guy she knew for 2 minutes dropped her is laughable. Some people have real problems

Reactions: 21
As other people have said. I would feel sorry for her but she does the same cycle over and over. She’s in her mid 30s with a child and should know better. She should have been focusing on H from the start not moving strangers into his home and then telling the world he sh*ts himself after she’s unsettled him yet again. She always says they’re “abusive” when they split and she’s heartbroken but she’s literally only known him since February. It was an incredibly short relationship (as they all are) and I think it was clear to everyone that he wasn’t all that invested. She’s once again tried to force love and rush into a serious relationship. Hopefully she actually does take the time to heal but I doubt it because she is reliant on relationships for happiness.also the fact she says she’s been “through so much” and “through hell and back” because some guy she knew for 2 minutes dropped her is laughable. Some people have real problems
Exactly, introducing randoms to her son, moving them in, getting engaged, buying dogs etc all with someone she's knows a matter of weeks is not normal behaviour for a 30 odd Yr old mother

Reactions: 17