Chelsea Ferguson #13 Square tits and manky nips l, I'll give it until March.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More awfulness about her kid on Twitter this time.

I mean I know kids can be hard and i’m not the model parent but come on.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
More awfulness about her kid on Twitter this time.

I mean I know kids can be hard and i’m not the model parent but come on.
It’s awful. Most mothers would think these sort of things to themselves in the moment then feel tit about afterwards. Not Chelsea though, she uploads, retweets, reposts and leaves it all up there for full viewing of her audience who are predominantly male wanting to have a quick wank.
She doesn’t want to be a mother. That kid is nothing but a hindrance to what she wants to do. It’s clear to see from the stuff she posts, the way she talk about this kid (in massive contrast to how she speaks about lover boy and her miserable mutts) that he is just an inconvenience to her. I am so happy that her little boy feels love and warmth from his Dad and Beth. Poor kid 😢

First pic is most recent caption for lover boy, boyfriend of four months, fiancé of five minutes, forever to go ♾️

second pic is her flesh and blood bane of her life

🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
she shared something a few months back about Seth rogan and how he made the best decision to not have kids cause some people don’t want kids and want to live their own lives. You can tell she regrets having that poor boy every single day of her life. She only got pregnant because John wanted children. Now they’ve split she doesn’t care about H, because she can’t use him in anyway to benefit her. He’s an inconvenience to her life. She only cares about what her latest victim wants (new holiday, a puppy, a steak, a coffee in bed) because she is incapable of making her own decisions or forming her own personality without a man in her life. Shes so desperate to be loved but can’t see the love her son would give her is worth more than 10,000 6 month relationships. Shes dull as dishwater and a terrible person

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
bleeping breaks my heart seeing her post loads of videos of this new puppy with songs such as “Ed Sheeran - Photograph” on them yet nothing for her poor little kid. The disregard she shows publicly on social media is worrying, but as I’ve said before, it’s deeply concerning how she treats this boy behind closed doors and not filmed.

Reactions: 8
bleeping breaks my heart seeing her post loads of videos of this new puppy with songs such as “Ed Sheeran - Photograph” on them yet nothing for her poor little kid. The disregard she shows publicly on social media is worrying, but as I’ve said before, it’s deeply concerning how she treats this boy behind closed doors and not filmed.
Think it would be best all round to let him live full time at his dads!

Reactions: 9
I mean I’ve never had a dog… is it the norm for them to have a dummy 😂😂😂🫣
Like it doesn’t even look cute 🤷🏻‍♀️ it looks odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Chels hun. Have a look closer to home about why he’s struggling.
You give him the most chaotic home life, you’ve given him more step dads than home cooked dinners. You kicked him out from co sleeping to move a bloke you’d known 6 weeks in, given him step siblings and your whole life is at best chaotic.

Work on you and Hendrix will settle and the toilet training will happen.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Poor child. I just know she screamed at him for this. She’s only annoyed because school have sent him home and she has to care for him for 1 day
And there is the crux of it! She only copes with her time with H because he is in nursery for the majority of it. If he’s having accidents and can’t go, then that is time she actually HAS to spend with him. Poor H 😢

Reactions: 9
My guess is this has happened before. I highly doubt a school has said he can't go back to school because of one incident. Schools tend to be understanding that when kids are potty training accidents happen. However teachers and assistants aren't there to wipe your kids arse. If a kid is repeatedly having accidents I wouldn't have them in either.

Reactions: 11
Imagine being so frustrated and annoyed because you have to spend quality time with your son and can’t palm him off on someone else while you sit at ramside all day. Disgusting excuse for a mother

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It's just sad isn't it - hire in help rather than look at why it's happening. And of course, over public social media!

Reactions: 11
The “Professional Potty Trainer” post has pushed me off the edge! What in thee actual fu*k!!!

Reactions: 10
Just another thing she’s trying to avoid doing with her child. The child she planned to have, and it’s evident she cannot stand to spend a minute with him.
Potty training can be a ball ache, but with some encouragement, routine, and fun little things like sticker charts, books etc it clicks eventually. She’s probably shouting at the poor boy if he has an accident etc - not one maternal bone in her botched body!

Reactions: 7