Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So awful clicking through her stories seeing videos of her child followed by a sale on her admire me then some charity page. How can she not see how inappropriate that is?

Reactions: 14

Tiny-T

VIP Member
I’m probably on my own but I think steak is overrated. If I never ate another one in my life it wouldn’t bother me.

SmileForTheCamera

Chatty Member
Rinse and repeat. Same old shit new victim.
He’ll get his paid for holiday that all victims are entitled to then it’ll all go tits up. She’ll be sharing and liking indirect quotes about priorities and broken hearts 💔 then a new Q&A will reveal that she’s single again 😢

• Haha

SmileForTheCamera

Chatty Member
It’s absolutely crazy how she expects men to drop EVERYTHING for her. So he was 2 hours late coming to her house and she blocks him, posts quotes about needing to be a priority, drinks by herself in the house and goes to bed early in a huff. Then the next day drinks in the house by herself again whilst doing a Q&A and laughing about blocking him.
She’s angry about him not making her a priority for “ONE night a week” yet they’ve only been seeing each other for about 4 weeks it that. Poor lad might’ve had a good reason 🤷🏻‍♀️ if that’s her reaction to him this soon on then he has dodged a bullet.
Perhaps
---
Perhaps you need to talk to your therapist about this Chelsea hun. This isn’t normal behaviour. Get some meds x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

CocoVenus

@Rabbit!69 and @AM87 and @SoVeryKindlyGifted

Thank you ☺ *Takes a bow and gets wonky square tits out..

"I'd like to thank WKD and cocaine for being there for me every day, my pelaton and pervy PT for being a constant source of support and shite content, meth woman as my supporting actress who makes even me look half way socially acceptable, my fat tongue for highlighting the tragic plight of other fat tongue sufferers like Jamie Oliver and of course the wonderful, beautiful love of my life, my reason for getting up every morning, the one who I put above everyone else and I'm so blessed to have... MYSELF 🥰"

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Another new victim by the looks of it.
She dropped a new video on her AM this week and was posting all the replies to it too 🥴
Wouldn’t be surprised if she took someone back from BV last weekend which is why she put the 😜 emoji after ‘that’s against the rules’, desperate measures n all that

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I will put my foot in here… she lost her Mam quite a few year back, that’s traumatic enough on your life to need some sort of therapy/counselling.
And the way her friends and men just drop her, that will all have an impact but she’s the type of person that won’t have realised it’s because of her behaviour.

I would’ve said a long time ago she needs some kind of therapy, but it’s not just therapy alone that will help ‘fix’ her, she needs to put the work in herself! The fact she can’t hold to the ‘30 days sober’ she’s tried time and time again, all the exercise/food regime shite, the PT training… she never sticks at anything.
Therapy is hard and tbf I don’t see her sticking at this either.
Either that, or by the end of it she’s gonna think she can be a therapist and start doing courses on that 🙄

She already thinks she’s an ‘agony aunt’ when she does those Q&As about people sending their relationship problems in (she’s not actually done one of those in a longgg time, see my point?)
Yet can’t hold a relationship down for more than a few month!!

The only main focus she seems to have the effort for is to keep seedy pervy men on the internet entertained!!
I think in the past few years her life has changed so much, she lost her mam & perhaps has seeked that unconditional love elsewhere. She jumped into a relationship with John & planned a baby straight away which let’s face didn’t exactly go to plan. She desperately needs validation from strangers on the internet & is quite manic most of the time.
I agree she probably will not stick to therapy just like she’s not stuck to anything else she has started. Sometimes I find it hard to watch when you can see her genuinely getting upset as she definitely needs to seek some form of help but I don’t think she ever will

SmileForTheCamera

Chatty Member
Could someone let Chelsea know that it doesn’t count when she sets up her laptop to watch her own reel on loop all weekend.

• Haha

Rxt156

VIP Member
Soooo bad that she screenshots people and their dating profile saying ‘haha look at this’ But complains about websites like this 😅😅😅😅

Tiny-T

VIP Member
I may be alone on this one, am I the only one who thinks it’s wierd to wear a thong bikini to Ramside?

Reactions: 13

SSLL1993

She’s had more men and holidays then H has had holidays with her, Jon go for full custody

Reactions: 13