Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmileForTheCamera

Chatty Member
Dubai looks shit, it’s never appealed to me. But somehow Chelsea makes it look that little bit more shitter 😂
Also, the new fella looks like a cut and paste of all her other past victims. 🔐

Reactions: 15

SmileForTheCamera

Chatty Member
Chelsea, since you’re so invested in Tattle and what we say, can I ask why you thought it was acceptable to shag on camera in your garden whilst your dogs (who always look miserable) watched? 👀

• Haha
  • Sick

winterwalks

I live near the ramside and I’ve been totally put off going there again. Whats relaxing about going to a spa and seeing dick dastardly walking around a thong and posing?

• Haha

winterwalks

Pissed me off the other day day when she was asking for donations for Nora’s North Pole I think it is? Then her next story on instagram was asking someone to buy her a £300 odd underwear set. Thick cunt doesn’t have a clue

Reactions: 14

AM87

Thank god she’s finished that Colleen Hoover book. Sick of the sight of her posting pics of it 😂

• Haha

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Connor McGregor. Married man. Chelsea also follows his wife and is commenting stuff like that. Skank
---
Sorry. He’s not married. But they have like 4-5 kids together and been together for years
---
That’s actually just reminded me of the time blockhead Charlie liked a post by Tammy Hembrow and Chelsea went OFF IT! 😂
If someone commented that on a pic of her fella she’d want them blocked and the comment removed. Someone has said she’s a tamp for what she’s commented 😂
On another note does she know what a MILF is? Why does she want to fuck her own cousin? 🤢

SmileForTheCamera

Chatty Member
Who is he? Too be nosy lol
Connor McGregor. Married man. Chelsea also follows his wife and is commenting stuff like that. Skank
---
Sorry. He’s not married. But they have like 4-5 kids together and been together for years
---
That’s actually just reminded me of the time blockhead Charlie liked a post by Tammy Hembrow and Chelsea went OFF IT! 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Idk88

VIP Member
In a month's time she'll be on instagram slagging him off saying he lives in a box room, owes her money, was toxic and treated her like shit

• Haha
  • Heart

Tiny-T

VIP Member
I’m sure the house she still rents out is the one left to her & her sister when her Mam died & she bought her sister out so the mortgage can’t be too high on that one. I think she used the money from the sale of the other house to pay for the bathroom & kitchen she done on the house she lives in now.
People only think she has money because she has called herself a millionaire many a time not because of paper articles she has been in when she was showing off her fancy car & lifestyle
I laughed when she said that was a common misconception. I can honestly say I’ve never thought she was rich, if someone is flogging their fanny for a fiver it’s unlikely they’re flush.

• Haha