Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SC1990

VIP Member
Aww she's at ramside but it the normal part of the pool...not able to afford the upgrade to the spa, hun?

Kirsty21

Anyone else notice she's turned the comments off on her pic of them. She's been oddly quiet since posting that pic. Don't say her attention seeking has gone to shit 🙃 it's not exactly how someone would be acting after plastering the new love all over social media and "engagement" ring. The effects of a come down
---
Lol just went back on her page and the comments are open again. Hi, Chelsea 😂
🤣🤣
Anyone else notice she's turned the comments off on her pic of them. She's been oddly quiet since posting that pic. Don't say her attention seeking has gone to shit 🙃 it's not exactly how someone would be acting after plastering the new love all over social media and "engagement" ring. The effects of a come down
---
Lol just went back on her page and the comments are open again. Hi, Chelsea 😂
they’ve gone again 🤣🤣 also… remember when she said she would not date a smoker or anyone who vapes. Her stories featured his fags a lot. Then we seen a vape on the sun lounger which I’m guessing was her to “ act cool and fit in”

wfhandbored

She posted something about the trash taking itself out? I don’t think we’ve seen anything of the ‘best friend’ for a while unless I’m missing something? Reckon that’s over just like any other friendship??

Helloimnew

Saw her post whinging about child support again this morning. I thought to myself is it any wonder when you constantly blow money on holidays, clothes and booze. Few hours later she’s posted she’s going on holiday. Made me chuckle as it proved my point. Hope John gives her nowt.
Has she deleted the post? I can’t see it

SSLL1993

Well. She was meant to be going to her wedding, as they’re best friends after all, but Chelsea bailed out saying it was too far away (Vegas I believe) and she didn’t want to be away from Hendrix that long. But she went to Ibiza at the same time (or thereabouts) and has fucked off to Dubai twice since. I guessed that she didn’t want to go to the wedding because it wouldn’t be all eyes on Chelsea 🤷🏻‍♀️
It was weird that Dee only liked the pic but didn’t comment on it too! Dee is too good for her anyways!

nichew

VIP Member
She must be having us on. Surely 😆
You may be on to something here !! That or it’s all for our benefit 🤣
I can remember a few years back a friend of a friend was going with a bf and something about wearing a ring. Something about it being sex and being married.