Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

livelaughbarf

Chatty Member
Why is she so annoyed at us for talking about her on tattle? Chinny love it’s the only place you’re getting an ounce of the attention you’re so desperate for, be grateful hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

livelaughbarf

Chatty Member
So you want to pay a teenager to watch and film you in your underwear?! Is she completely devoid of any brain cells?? Wrong on so many levels 😑
I thought the exact same. Not only that but is she aware that working in social media is an actual job. Most companies/influencers/celebs hire someone to do social media who is paid an actual salary not just “extra pocket money”. She basically can’t afford to actually hire someone to do it professionally so she wants to underpay a teenager 😂😭

• Heart

SmileForTheCamera

Chatty Member
I personally think John getting his own home with his girlfriend/fiance has rattled her and she’s desperately trying to one up again by rushing this relationship. I mean, what normal 30 year old woman gets love heart nails with the initial of her latest boyfriend on the ring finger after 3 weeks of dating and an all expenses paid holiday to Dubai. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Some of the quote she’s been liking on Instagram are hilarious too - I wish I had screenshot them but it’s all love quote and stuff. Proper high school shit.

ChinnyWeasley

I wonder why she’s gone to therapy? I mean I know she’s a lunatic but what in her life could be so bad that she needs therapy?
I actually think therapy is exactly what she needs.

I don’t think she’ll get much out of it, there’s no way she has the self awareness for that.

Reactions: 15

Tiny-T

VIP Member
I don’t understand what she means when she bangs on about working hard, blood, sweat and tears, blah blah blah. You worked a job that involves working in the early hours of the morning. So what? So do bartenders, emergency services, wagon drivers, supermarket staff, Royal Mail, airlines, the list goes on and on. She bangs on like taking her clothes off is hard, even then she’s lazy with the content. Going to the gym and flashing her tits in the grubby toilet or pulling her pants down for a quick pic. Yes she started her own company and put her own money, she didn’t do it on her own. “Nobody helped me.” The cousin runs the business, she would have hired web developers etc. The woman talks out her arse.

• Heart

Tiny-T

VIP Member
She has come back from Dubai all furious. Arguing with her “fans”. Angry at “troll accounts”. No doubt she’ll be angry at H for simply existing 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
Hope she posts a reel today. I need a good laugh.
I think she’s massively pissed at John and Beth getting a house.

SmileForTheCamera

Chatty Member
Can buy £200 trainers for herself but not spend £80 on a new Lego set for her son for Christmas. Totally selfish beyond belief.
NOT slamming anyone who buys secondhand at all but she likes to claim she’s a millionaire so why is she buying second hand for her son?

SmileForTheCamera

Chatty Member
Notice she isn’t posting much? Mustn’t be able to afford the roaming prices they charge out there 🥴
---
Also, John just posted that him and Beth have bought their first home 🥰 Chels won’t be able to slam John anymore for living at his parents