Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CocoVenus

Ok giving it a go to make my first ever fred, thanks @Flip&Flop for the thread title.

Recap:

Where to start!

• Tried to flog the manshun, and even gave it a (much needed) clean, but it got about as much attention as her fanny on a fiver sale so she's staying put in the two room bedsit she's made for herself in there.
  • Helped not sell the manshun by getting ragged all over her garden whilst her dogs looked on in terror. I guess every garden needs a good hoe...
  • Drank WKD for breakfast lunch and dinner then whipped sobriety white board of shame out at least 50 times
  • Reckons she has ADHD when she's actually clearly suffering from ADCB (A Daily Coke Bag)
  • Continues to squat and lunge badly in a yeast infected thong with her tits out in front of her pervy PT
  • Swapped the lambo for a qashqai... qash flow issues?!
  • So desperate for cash she's now resorting to selling her sweaty socks.
  • Gone from ongoing neglect of 'endrix to full on shaming him on Facebook for likes. Still sees less of him than her fanny sees a flannel and soap
  • Made a new 'friend' who looks like the poster girl for 'faces of meth'
  • Went to 'beefa, stayed in a shite hotel, took pervy PT and meth woman and was an utter disgrace.
  • Came back and pretended to be mum of the year by videoing herself opening one page of 'the wonky donkey' which is either a kids book she has no intention of actually reading to 'endrix or the start of her autobiography
  • Still has square tits, three house bricks masquerading as abs and a chin Dick Dastardly would be proud of
  • Had more half price fanny sales than DFS has half price sofa sales.
Anything else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Aha

Realised today who Endrix looks like - anyone see Thomas Turgoose in This Is England?!
B04E116A-1C19-4AF7-A895-6F776CECE3F0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Tiny-T

VIP Member
I’ll never get why people constantly have their phone in their hand on ‘the most amazing holiday’ 🤨
I’ve never understood this either. I literally don’t touch my phone. Posting all the time is seeking validation from others. “Look what an amazing time I’m having.”
---
Looking at him I’m gonna say he vapes, has a cane corso/ XL bully and drives a BMW.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

SmileForTheCamera

Chatty Member
I did a quick scan of this thread only (so from October) and here’s a little timeline:

Oct 8th - suspected new victim after Blue Velvet drama.

October 25th - indirect quotes start - relationship over.

December 1st - unusual spontaneous trip to Dubai. Tattlers suspect it was a porta potty trip

December 12th - announced she’s deleted the dating apps because she’s met someone

December 19th - tells everyone on a Q&A that she’s blocked new victim because he was late for his roast dinner

January 13th - new victim!

February 11th - engaged! 💍 👰🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

SmileForTheCamera

Chatty Member
What did she dirty delete?
She was screenshotting men’s Tinder bios and shaming them for their interests. She took a particular dislike to one poor lad who was into Harry Potter. Shaming him for making Harry Potter his “whole personality” not forgetting that she makes Peleton and breaking the yolk of an egg daily her whole personality 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22

TaylorMomsen

Chatty Member
Intresting to see she's getting her new bathroom from Lusso (clearly for free but of course no spon con tags). Wayne Spriggs who owns it is another dodgey Teesside millionaire. He was done years ago for selling counterfeit designer clothes and bags. It's widely rumoured on the local grapevine he gets the bathrooms made in China and then repackages in the UK and claims they are high end Italian designed goods. His daughter has a thread on here https://tattle.life/threads/chloe-spriggs.18562/
This is the type of tattle investigation I live for

Reactions: 21

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
The way she goes on about Tattle Life, she should be grateful someone is talking about her 🤣 Plus she’s got one of the deadest threads on Tattle cos she’s boring as fuck so she can’t complain really?!

• Haha

Tiny-T

VIP Member
She’s an absolutely vile human being. Saying she’s not a bully, you’ve just shamed someone on your Instagram to 176k people. If you’re not bothered if someone likes Harry Potter why did you post it? She’s an absolute bitch and claims to be against bullying blah blah but only when it’s someone giving her stick. She’s vile about other people and doesn’t see it as bullying. The lass needs to attend more sessions with the shrink.

• Heart

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Well. She was meant to be going to her wedding, as they’re best friends after all, but Chelsea bailed out saying it was too far away (Vegas I believe) and she didn’t want to be away from Hendrix that long. But she went to Ibiza at the same time (or thereabouts) and has fucked off to Dubai twice since. I guessed that she didn’t want to go to the wedding because it wouldn’t be all eyes on Chelsea 🤷🏻‍♀️
She didn’t go because of pure jealousy. Whilst it pains me to say it the woman is somewhat successful, she’s had the homes, the fancy car, travels business blah blah. What she can’t stand is that the people around her have found the one and settled down. It chews her up that she hasn’t found it (mainly because she’s a raving lunatic) and that she can’t buy someone’s affection. It always has to be a competition with Chelsea. Do you think it’s coincidence that the people she associates with are single?

• Heart
Reactions: 19

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Can we get a round up of Fergos 2023?
How many failed relationships?
How many fiver Fanny sales?
How many holidays?
How many times did she wear those Grinch pyjamas?
I could go on and on 🥰
Like spotify wrapped

This year you made 675 roast potatoes
You had a fella who was 2 hours late and wasted 7 of them

🤣

• Haha

CocoVenus

Intresting to see she's getting her new bathroom from Lusso (clearly for free but of course no spon con tags). Wayne Spriggs who owns it is another dodgey Teesside millionaire. He was done years ago for selling counterfeit designer clothes and bags. It's widely rumoured on the local grapevine he gets the bathrooms made in China and then repackages in the UK and claims they are high end Italian designed goods. His daughter has a thread on here https://tattle.life/threads/chloe-spriggs.18562/

• Wow
I wonder why she’s gone to therapy? I mean I know she’s a lunatic but what in her life could be so bad that she needs therapy?
I will put my foot in here… she lost her Mam quite a few year back, that’s traumatic enough on your life to need some sort of therapy/counselling.
And the way her friends and men just drop her, that will all have an impact but she’s the type of person that won’t have realised it’s because of her behaviour.

I would’ve said a long time ago she needs some kind of therapy, but it’s not just therapy alone that will help ‘fix’ her, she needs to put the work in herself! The fact she can’t hold to the ‘30 days sober’ she’s tried time and time again, all the exercise/food regime shite, the PT training… she never sticks at anything.
Therapy is hard and tbf I don’t see her sticking at this either.
Either that, or by the end of it she’s gonna think she can be a therapist and start doing courses on that 🙄

She already thinks she’s an ‘agony aunt’ when she does those Q&As about people sending their relationship problems in (she’s not actually done one of those in a longgg time, see my point?)
Yet can’t hold a relationship down for more than a few month!!

The only main focus she seems to have the effort for is to keep seedy pervy men on the internet entertained!!

stroppysal

Chatty Member
See she's on the look out for second hand Xmas presents for Hendrix. Nothing wrong with that exactly, but the way she gets all his stuff from charity shops an buys him used toys really pisses me off, mostly coz she's swanning around buying herself expensive trainers an loads of new clothes all the time.