Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CocoVenus

IMG_7032.jpeg

How can she actually post this with a straight face whilst she shares pictures of her child on her page set up to attract punters to her adult content 🤯

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

hinchsumz

He was registered as a director for a company called Houghton Road Management which was dissolved in 2021. Registered address for him looks like his parents house so maybe he lives at home? Wonder what he does for a living now? Must be a good job since Chelsea said she wanted her next victims to earn £100K+ 🤷🏻‍♀️
I know hes ex wife….ill give it till March and thats pushing it! I call it first that she will say hes controlling and toxic once the onion layers start to peel off

• Wow
I feel desperately sorry for that little boy, even though he’s none the wiser and happy at his dads no doubt but to go on such an extravagant holiday before Christmas when you could be doing all sorts with your kid, but suppose he’s got kosmic kingdom to look forward to when she’s back

• Haha

Youokayhun23

Chatty Member
That's literally how I find tattle...an influencer was moaning about it. This place totally opened my eyes to how much they lie!!!

SmileForTheCamera

Chatty Member
Hahahaha sorry but those get ready with me videos are funny as fuck! Why does she act like she struggles to get her trousers up because of her arse? It’s flat as fuck Chelsea, pack it in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
On twitter promoting "sex on the sofa" with a naked pic of herself, presumably with the victim. The same sofa poor H plays on, eats his meals on and relaxes on. She really has no shame or morals does she.

• Sick
  • Wow

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Why she suddenly trying to pretend she's a fashion influencer? She lives in gym clothes and primark bras... 🤔

• Haha

Tiny-T

VIP Member
She’s honestly a disgrace. She encourages people to travel and see her and then flakes. Her commitment to anything is shocking, no wonder she can’t hold a bloke down.

TwistedSister24

“To feed my child”
Sorry what?
Says her who has fillet steak on the daily and her child is handed cheap ready meals!!
---
Saying she’s barely done any exercise for weeks cos of her ‘mental state’
Give over 🥱
We all can read her like a book now! Soon as a new victim man is on the scene; everything goes out the window!
Honestly thought this.. like I swear she’s had steak for breakfast, lunch and dinner.. I get my shopping in bloody Iceland 😂😂🥲 I ain’t having no steak!
Maybe she should cut back on the steak and buy more affordable food to share with her son 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Oh yer and the bloody £300+ Zara shop she’s just done! Get to fuck .. feed your own bloody child.

Reactions: 16

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Not a chance this is real. She’ll think it’s hilarious to wind up her “haters” and see what is said. I doubt they’ll even be together by the end of the month.

Reactions: 16