Chelsea Ferguson #11 Selling the house she bought to spite her ex. What a shame, poor square pecks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did hendrix say that he wanted to live with john
Yeah. John posted a video talking about the different places they go swimming and John asked if he wanted to go on the swimming slide again. Then after a brief pause Hendrix said “Daddy….. can I come live with you”

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Yeah. John posted a video talking about the different places they go swimming and John asked if he wanted to go on the swimming slide again. Then after a brief pause Hendrix said “Daddy….. can I come live with you”
I would be heartbroken - but then again, I don't know why she doesn't just let him live with John!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
How old is H now 2ish? I don't have kids but is that a strange thing for such a young child to say?

I know he's stating the obvious but I couldn't think of my niece saying that even at 8.

Reactions: 6
How old is H now 2ish? I don't have kids but is that a strange thing for such a young child to say?

I know he's stating the obvious but I couldn't think of my niece saying that even at 8.
so not sure on the living part and slightly different as we are together but my 2year old will choose his dad 9/10 😂 we both get home from work and get him from childminders and I get a hug for 5 mins and then it’s “daddy van, daddy cuddle, I do daddy work” 😂
He wants his dads shoes on, and his dads tools, and his dad to take him to the shop ect
😂😂 (I swear I’m not jealous 👀) so does want to be with him 24/7.

But yer i don’t know if he’d understand living with? May could just be that he’s super close? But he’s like 2 and half isn’t he? So maybe could understand.

Either way it would break my heart 😂
It kills me now when my son walks past me to his dad 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Her and them bleeping jam jar specs she never takes off 😂 she has zero sex appeal.
I've just had an wee insta stalk of her and yeah, there is just like no sex appeal at all. Her arse is horrendous
---
I'd be a bit devastated if my child said that.
Can understand him saying that, if John only had him on weekends only as then he would do all the fun stuff with him, but they share the days fairly dont they
---
That's all I think when she is talking on her stories
Screenshot_20230805_090747_Google.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or is she being more of an annoying bleep than normal? “I am an influencer”. Oh duck off Chelsea. Ever since she’s started this PT course she’s being a right bell end. She does realise qualifications for PT and nutrition come in a Rice Krispies box? They mean absolutely duck all, you’d think she was training to be a bleeping neurosurgeon.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me or is she being more of an annoying bleep than normal? “I am an influencer”. Oh duck off Chelsea. Ever since she’s started this PT course she’s being a right bell end. She does realise qualifications for PT and nutrition come in a Rice Krispies box? They mean absolutely duck all, you’d think she was training to be a bleeping neurosurgeon.
Especially when they’re online as basically anyone with a laptop can do a course. Doesn’t mean much really

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Especially when they’re online as basically anyone with a laptop can do a course. Doesn’t mean much really
Exactly, you can do a one day course online and be classed as a “nutritionist”.

Reactions: 4
Paper trainer.
This is what pisses me off with the fitness industry. They're a few commercial gyms in my town and will put you through a PT course and the quality of PT's from it are shocking.

Reactions: 3
She’s laid in bed with a new victim and she’s cuddling that bloody soft toy… please tell me it’s not just me that finds that odd?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.