Chelsea Ferguson #11 Selling the house she bought to spite her ex. What a shame, poor square pecks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shout out to @Flip&Flop for the thread suggestion.

Its my first time creating a new thread so apologies if I do something wrong.

Any one for a recap?

Reactions: 3
OOOooo! Who lives in Hartlepool by the sea, SpongeBob squaretits! (To the SpongeBob theme tune that’s meant to be lol) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol so it’s her birthday today… no posts of it being her birthday or anything, weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Imagine your man chatting to you like that 🤣
I don’t even think it came across as banter either lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s like her lads trying to call her out for being fake and she’s being so desperate and a cling on ‘I will prove it this weekend’ 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So did I 🤣 has she posted him yet, do we know who he is?
I think she’s give up posting the poor lads as they seem to come and go. Saves the embarrassment when they leave as she doesn’t really need to announce the breakup if she’s not posting that much about them

Reactions: 11
No way would I let a lad that I had just started seeing talk to me like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's so erratic both in thoughts and her behaviours, totally unstable and needs to start acting her age, and not pining for constant attention and gratification

Reactions: 10
I may not be part of Chelseas fan club and she does some questionable things but honestly she needs to just delete / block / ignore that guy. He is not good news.

Chelsea, ffs have some self respect - that isn't banter, that's disrespect

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.