Chelsea Ferguson #11 Selling the house she bought to spite her ex. What a shame, poor square pecks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she think this is a good look šŸ„“
---
That first picture is so odd and creepy lookingā€¦ doesnā€™t even look like the head belongs on the body
Sheā€™s so manly. It looks like a bloke running on that treadmill, the forehead is almost back to her ears too šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
I couldnā€™t think of anything worse than working out in a thong.
All I can think of is the chafe where the seat hits your leg on every pedal rotation
I have the peloton bike and did a ride in shorts that were too short once and my god the friction burn was something else
If you look at her workouts on peloton she barely hits any of the resistance and cadence on the bike or the speed call outs on the tread šŸ« 

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All I can think of is the chafe where the seat hits your leg on every pedal rotation
I have the peloton bike and did a ride in shorts that were too short once and my god the friction burn was something else
If you look at her workouts on peloton she barely hits any of the resistance and cadence on the bike or the speed call outs on the tread šŸ« 
Iā€™m a cycling coach and know this too well. Thereā€™s a reason cycle shorts are longer

Reactions: 6
Given she was so secretive about what car she was getting for ā€œprivacyā€. Can anyone tell what car it is from the interior? She said she was getting a qashqai but it doesnā€™t look like a Nissan interior.

Has her insta disappeared or am I just randomly blocked? šŸ¤”
Unfortunately itā€™s still there
---
She canā€™t go to ā€˜the other side of the world without Hendrix for a weekā€™ šŸ«  ibizas ok though. Make it make sense!

Reactions: 5
Chelseaā€™s excuses for not going to Dee Deeā€™s wedding are so lame

If I was Dee Dee Iā€™d be fuming, imagine not going to your pals wedding because itā€™ll mess up your body clock šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.