Chelsea Ferguson #11 Selling the house she bought to spite her ex. What a shame, poor square pecks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is Dee getting married for this bullshit about body clock to even make sense.

Where is Dee getting married for this bullshit about body clock to even make sense.
She’s getting married in vegas but also doing a party in Scotland for the people who can’t make it to Vegas, I wonder if she will go to Scotland?

Reactions: 1
Remember when Chelsea went up to strip in Glasgow for 2 nights, no-one turned up and she fucked off home after the first night in a huff 🤣🤣 #besttitsinthegame 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She can't stick to anything. Being sober, men, cars, houses and now moaning about this course she's doing

Reactions: 7
Remember when Chelsea went up to strip in Glasgow for 2 nights, no-one turned up and she fucked off home after the first night in a huff 🤣🤣 #besttitsinthegame 🤣🤣
HAHA is that what happened. I’m sure she said she was tired I should’ve known there was more to it 😂

Reactions: 6
H is the double of John no matter how many times she says he looks like her etc..... all I see is John.

Reactions: 6
Chelsea doesn’t even look like Chelsea these days so she can forget about her son having her looks 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She posted yesterday that H looked like her Mam in a certain picture then posted a picture of her Mam in the next story. Look absolutely nothing alike, not even in the slightest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah see I thought she meant SHE looks just like her mother in the photo tbf it wasn’t clear coz she said look just like my mam

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.