Chelsea Ferguson #11 Selling the house she bought to spite her ex. What a shame, poor square pecks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to say that. That “sexy” water drinking video is the least sexy thing I’ve ever seen
---
Just Action Man. Casually hanging around. Not sure what’s going on with her face. Like a bulldog chewing a wasp
With her kids toys in the corner… she has enough spare rooms, make one of them your content room women!!

Reactions: 13
There is nothing womanly about her at all. Why do these men pay to watch that?! 😛🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 8
How long do we reckon before she’s claiming H is fluent in Japanese?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s blocked me. I ticked no which is true when she asked if she had influenced any of us to purchase anything. She really hasn’t it’s the truth!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She doesn’t see herself as a influencer but blocks those who says no to her influencing 🤣🤣🤣
What a beg!
Exactly! This is what I thought. The same happened with Becky Holy, she even messaged me saying “Well done this has now got you blocked” strange behaviour…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ahahahahaha these ‘influencers’ need to toughen up a bit if they get offended by things like that. Also it’s a bit embarrassing blocking people who don’t lick your arse

Reactions: 7
Ahahahahaha these ‘influencers’ need to toughen up a bit if they get offended by things like that. Also it’s a bit embarrassing blocking people who don’t lick your arse
Why ask the question if you don’t actually want to know? Imagine being that precious 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Wowwww as if someone asked her if she had 1 day left on earth what would she do, and she said get H watched so she could have sex!!!
I know it’s all make believe stuff but surely one of the last things you would wanna do is spend time with your child!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Wowwww as if someone asked her if she had 1 day left on earth what would she do, and she said get H watched so she could have sex!!!
I know it’s all make believe stuff but surely one of the last things you would wanna do is spend time with your child!
She HAS TO be trolling…?! I’m not a fan of kids myself, but if I had one they would be my priority, she doesn’t even like shagging..?!

My brain cannot process that she actually means that, she just wants a reaction… & she’s got it!

Reactions: 5
Christ, she also posted about how she didn’t like sex too.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Only the best stuff goes into her body. Organic veg, organic chicken and loads of filler 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.