Chelsea Ferguson #11 Selling the house she bought to spite her ex. What a shame, poor square pecks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again …. them abs look wank

Reactions: 12
She thinks she’s done well making it to day 15 so rewards herself with a drink. Rinse and repeat 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Weird that she’s not going to her friend Dee’s wedding but going to Ibiza… they still like each others pics tho so I guess they are still mates

Reactions: 2
Did she even manage to start her “month of no alcohol” or has she failed before she even started. Makes me laugh as earlier on she claimed to never have booze in the house and doesn’t drink during the week. Sounds like what an alcoholic would say.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she even manage to start her “month of no alcohol” or has she failed before she even started. Makes me laugh as earlier on she claimed to never have booze in the house and doesn’t drink during the week. Sounds like what an alcoholic would say.
Think she was 2 days in to it 🙄
Bad news… drink
Good news… drink
Stressful day… drink
Concert… drink
Suns out… drink
Invited out… drink
And she doesn’t have a problem?

Reactions: 5
Think she was 2 days in to it 🙄
Bad news… drink
Good news… drink
Stressful day… drink
Concert… drink
Suns out… drink
Invited out… drink
And she doesn’t have a problem?
She’s “celebrating” so she’s allowed. I don’t think she realises you can still celebrate something without drinking.

Reactions: 4
She’s never got any alcohol in the house because she’s always pouring it down the sink 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not looked at this thread for ages / chinnys page.
But from what i can gather from the last few posts,its just the same old shite - Peleton and that stupid fuckin whiteboard pretending she hasnt got a drink problem.
As pp have said,from personal experiences (mine too).- she clearly has!

Reactions: 4
Yeah, my Mother who was an alcoholic would actually call me up to say "I haven't had a drink for two days, aren't you so proud of me?!"

The first few times yeah sure, after about 15 times it was just boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.