Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Jesus Christ the flight to Paris is about an hour & a half & she’s moaning was only her sister & 3 kids. The other 2 are a good bit older. How much of a struggle could it really be… never again 🙃 poor wee child always made out like he’s more hassle than he’s worth.

Reactions: 16

livelaughbarf

Chatty Member
My dog won't sleep on his bed or my bed....jail me now I'm a bad dog mam 🙄 fucksake!!
I feel like most peoples dogs do choose where they wanna sleep. Witch chinny on the other hand I imagine is going round at 6pm locking up H and the doggos in their designated bedrooms so she can sit on her sofa and drink blue wkd and do Q&As all night 😂😂😂😂 “don’t make a peep mummy’s 👅 busy 👅 on 👅 instagram 👅 trying to stay relevant”

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Does she want a pat on the back for cleaning her "manshun"?
She doesn't work bar taking a few photos of her chest cubes or something similar 🤷‍♀️
Also, clean clothes on the dirty dog hair floor 🤮 get a fucking laundry basket
This is what I don’t understand. She cries on about how much cleaning it is, she hasn’t cleaned anymore than anyone else. Like you say she also doesn’t have a day to day job. When she gets on her high horse about being healthy and working out, how people make excuses not to do it. Mate you work out 2/3 times a day because you don’t have to do anything else. You don’t need to be at work by 7am, you ship your kid off to nursery so you can work out. Twat.

Reactions: 15
Wasn't she saying she goes to that witch doctor bloke? Doesn't rubbing your elbow or something help with hormones? Or maybe should could lick her elbow, her tongue is big enough

• Haha

thatpinkone

Just watched her vids of the pele this morning and she had three different camera angles... so she got off the bike to set up get camera to film her for all of 10 seconds from different angles, three times 🤦🏼‍♀️
---

Also why WHY is she wearing stockings AND suspenders but not even fastening them together? Its bad enough when she doesn't even wear the stockings and the suspender clips are just hanging there but this is a while other level of laziness.

Jesus Christ

She’s just openly admitted she had the big car and fancy stuff cos she wanted to be better than everyone else… whilst picking at her teeth 🤢
Saying she’s changed and it’s all just materialistic stuff, no what’s changed is her bank balance and she can’t keep up with it anymore 🤣

• Sick

DownBelow21

VIP Member
New thread - thanks to Flip&Flop for the new thread title - we all love it and it's very appropriate! :love::m

Very quick round up, but if someone can add more below!

- Chinny constantly has her fanny pics on sale for £7.50 or even £5.50 - literally it's monthly or fortnightly at this rate..
(considering she thinks she is the leading online naked model... honestly nows the time for her to sit back and realise she is irrelevant and a has-been now)
- Still a shit, selfish mum
- Still bragging about how much money she has, then a few days later she's skint?
- Still selfish as fuck
- Is just a has been
- Has square tits
- Her chin and forehead are growing at a rapid rate - faster than her ego

• Haha