Chelsea Ferguson #10 Should rename herself to DFS because her foof is constantly on sale...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s keeping him a secret coz she’s learnt from her mistakes. Let’s hope so 😬

Reactions: 6
I’ll probably get shot with tit for saying this but she looks so much better after having a couple of days off.

Reactions: 3
She’s saying H has ONLY met 2 of the men in the past 2 year 🙄, the ones she’s been romantically involved with… there was Charlie & who?
Didn’t she say him that looked like buzz light year was just for work purposes 🤣

Reactions: 5
2 men in 2 years still seems a lot to me given how flighty she is with men

Reactions: 9
She dates men who live with their parents and moves them in to her house after a month so she hardly knows them herself before they meet H. She wasn’t dating Charlie very long really, and buzz even less but they both were introduced to her son. I doubt it’ll be long until she moves this one in and is positing him everywhere to prove how much he likes her

My first thought was … on a Sunday afternoon??!! Then againI guess every day is a Saturday when you ain’t got a job

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
My first thought was … on a Sunday afternoon??!! Then againI guess every day is a Saturday when you ain’t got a job
Well I will hang my head in shame because the wkd has been flowing in my house since the toon kicked off 🤣 ps I feel absolutely no shame 🖤🤍💜

Reactions: 5
Looking for spas in the lakes…
She mustn’t be able to afford a holiday with this one 🤣
I dunno like, I live very close to the lakes and the cost to have a few nights away from home is as much as going abroad now 😂🫠 since Covid, they’ve massively capitalised on ‘staycations’!

I’ve just seen the hole pic on Twitter from a couple of weeks ago. Wow times must be tough. Cost of living crisis and all that 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.