Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thatpinkone

There we go! 15 days! Because she "needed it"? I'm sorry Chelsea, is having to parent and not having access to you peleton while you're at DISNEYLAND sooooooo hard?

Reactions: 15

BettyRizzo

Sorry, it won't let me quote reply for some reason, but I think people got upset when Hendrix was asking for his mum on Christmas day and she wouldn't get off the bike.

There are only so many Christmases where it's really "magical" for little ones - the bike could of waited

Cheekyp33

It proves how selfish she actually is.
As a ex powerlifter I did not think 'I better get some deadlifts in before I consume loads of calories today' I sat with my child and played with her and her new toys.
She is honestly vile.

SSLL1993

As a PT the way that she’s doing these workouts this morning, girl your form. You’re gonna hurt yourself, she needs to get rid of Fleety boy!

Reactions: 14

thatpinkone

"if you can afford a cheap version of a peleton or a treadmill" It shows how out of touch she is that 1) She calls it a peleton and not an exercise bike, and 2) she doesn't realise just how expensive "cheap" gym equipment actually is.

SmileForTheCamera

Chatty Member
Isn’t it nice seeing Hendrix going to new places with his Dad? Bet he’s sick of the sight of Kosmic Kingdom and Imagination Village which is all he gets with Chelsea.

Viewer123

This narrative of her selling the house because she doesn’t need material things anymore is hilarious! Just admit it Chelsea your manky fanny and square tits don’t earn your keep anymore 😂😂

Rxt156

VIP Member
Low mood probs just sad at the same old routine tit pics, nursery, peloton, gym, new lad, steak, fall out, he’s a thief, repeat x 1 million

1A29F41B-2575-4145-84C4-26DC3607832A.jpeg

• Haha

Rxt156

VIP Member
And the fact she thought it was fine to film him instead of just getting off the bike and playing with him to cheer him up??!!

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
After seeing the dead flies and rodent droppings in her house, I refuse to believe she smells nice

• Haha