Chelsea Ferguson #10 Should rename herself to DFS because her foof is constantly on sale...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she does is moan about that house until she can use it in an argument to get one over on people 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she on that bike on christmas! Ffs play with the toys with your son instead of leaving that for your sister to do with him

Reactions: 11
I cannot tell you how sad it made me to see that she was on her bike over playing with her son 😔

Reactions: 12
It proves how selfish she actually is.
As a ex powerlifter I did not think 'I better get some deadlifts in before I consume loads of calories today' I sat with my child and played with her and her new toys.
She is honestly vile.

Reactions: 15
And the fact she thought it was fine to film him instead of just getting off the bike and playing with him to cheer him up??!!

Reactions: 14
And the fact she thought it was fine to film him instead of just getting off the bike and playing with him to cheer him up??!!
An Instagram post for views is more important to her than her child. This is sadly the vacant empty lives these type of idiots lead

Reactions: 6
seen this girl around online a bit but never been on this thread before, so hi!

i mean fair play to her for trying to branch away from actual SW by making admireme but no one seems to use it. i just can't understand how she reckons she's 'skint' when she's got that massive house and the cars, doesn't make sense to me?

Reactions: 3
seen this girl around online a bit but never been on this thread before, so hi!

i mean fair play to her for trying to branch away from actual SW by making admireme but no one seems to use it. i just can't understand how she reckons she's 'skint' when she's got that massive house and the cars, doesn't make sense to me?
because neither are owned outright. So if she’s having dwindling admire me business then any spare funds will be getting eaten up quick laying a huge mortgage and car finance

might have to unfollow her after the peloton on Christmas Day thing. Dunno if she thought it was funny? But it was just weird, and to film him wanting to hold her hand - dunno who that was supposed to appeal to? Second hand embarrassment for her for that moment

Reactions: 10
I wish she would read here again so she understands what sort of perception she’s giving out. The bike on Christmas Day broke my heart, poor kid

She’s obsessed with the bike in a really unhealthy way

Reactions: 5
because neither are owned outright. So if she’s having dwindling admire me business then any spare funds will be getting eaten up quick laying a huge mortgage and car finance

might have to unfollow her after the peloton on Christmas Day thing. Dunno if she thought it was funny? But it was just weird, and to film him wanting to hold her hand - dunno who that was supposed to appeal to? Second hand embarrassment for her for that moment
Ahhh haha that makes sense then. nothing worse than these ‘celebs’ flexing rented house/things on finance lol

That peloton post had me raging! Bairn is wanting attention from his mam and that selfish bleep has someone come in to deal with him so she can go on a bleeping bike. It’s Xmas day! I’m surprised the lass that dealt with him didn’t say to Chelsea come on man what you doing!

That peloton post had me raging! Bairn is wanting attention from his mam and that selfish bleep has someone come in to deal with him so she can go on a bleeping bike. It’s Xmas day! I’m surprised the lass that dealt with him didn’t say to Chelsea come on man what you doing!
It was the fact he was crying in distress wanting his mother 😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Needy for wanting to be close to his mum on Christmas morning :( bet he couldn't believe his luck he was waking up and not being shipped off anywhere, yet Chelsea cracks on like he's not there. This has to be the most awful thing she's done to him. Poor babe x

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Good to know she’s still editing the tit out of her pics 🤣🤣🤣

Why’s ya belly button on wonky lol.

She gives off so little sex appeal for someone who’s literal Job is to sell sex. She looks so wooden and awkward in those “tease” videos and the example she did to promote admire me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.