Chelsea Ferguson #10 Should rename herself to DFS because her foof is constantly on sale...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she actually publicly admitted she’s an alcoholic?

surely she knows that only alcoholics obsess over how long it’s been since their last drink the way she does.

it’s the fact when she does have a drink as well she flaunts it in everyone’s face as if to say look at me - like with her Prosecco at the parade. goes from one extreme to the other!

Reactions: 9
Had two days off. This hits personally for me. You don’t get to pick and choose when your 30 days are
Don’t get me started

Reactions: 13
I don’t like the idea of the Admireme Giveaway.. surely guys can’t just pick who they want a free year’s subscription from? I hope the girls have all stated whether they wanna be involved or not? Seems weird

Reactions: 7
I defo think she has an issue. Also delusional. Crossing off the next day after having a drink 🙄🙄🙄 she is only fooling herself.

she obv regrets having a drink and thinks she can forget it and carry on sober 😂

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ the flight to Paris is about an hour & a half & she’s moaning was only her sister & 3 kids. The other 2 are a good bit older. How much of a struggle could it really be… never again 🙃 poor wee child always made out like he’s more hassle than he’s worth.

Reactions: 16
Oh is that a dig at John about child maintenance?
I bleeping hope not! They share 50/50 custody as far as I’m aware therefore he doesnt need to pay child maintenance?

Plus, she’s a “millionaire” and he’s a hairdresser. Why she so desperate for his money?

Reactions: 10
Just had another wee nosey at her peloton rides the day she went to Disney she done 4 rides totalling 2 hours and 20 mins 🙈 who minds the child while she is obsessively exercising? God what an effort to be skinny 🤣 I think she should start doing a proper job or volunteering or something take her mind off her ocd and drinking 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.