Chateau Diaries #88 Nah, her turkey is coming back from the Netherlands..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that's the 4th of July. Thanksgiving was to thank the natives for showing how to grow and cook the food (the harvest), but yes its bazaar that she thinks they should celebrate it. She should have a harvest festival celebration and take the harvest into her chapel and have a church service to bless the crops and then take food boxes to the needy in the area.
What she could do with a lot of the stuff she gets in the GAG, certainly food and possibly toys is donate them to the huge French charity organisation Les Restos du Coeur. There's sure to be a branch in her area.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She was and even annemarie exclaimed , she really is so uncouth ,she’d see this as a compliment not as an unacceptable thing to say

It’s been said multiple times they tag team the engagements as someone has to watch the kids .
Lol the Dandefenders are out again. Thanksgiving, from my understanding, is a family event - could it not be possible to include young children too, or would that be churlish of me?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
There seriously has to come a time when Gwen closes the "International Bank of Gwendolyn", as the entire Petherick clan is living off of her inheritance at this point. It's one thing to marry, but another to inherit your spouse's family when you do. At least Pa has earned more than his keep, as he works like an ox.
It's like going back to the dark ages. Marry a wealthy heiress so you don't have to.............

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I finally pinpointed why this picture bothers me. It’s so fake. A scam on so many levels. MPK wearing a dinner jacket as if he’s so sophisticated and comes from money. Taking a picture with a woman, posed as if they’re a couple, when in fact he’s gay and not in any relationship. It’s all an act with him and these people…pretend…make believe. Living some fantasy. It’s a joke…but not funny.

View attachment 888504
When I saw this, I thought...
1637925459447.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Italy has banned entry into Italy to anyone who has been in South Africa, Lesotho, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Namibia, Eswatini in the last 14 days. Wonder what France will do? May need to get that Shitoo heated for Stefancy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Lol the Dandefenders are out again. Thanksgiving, from my understanding, is a family event - could it not be possible to include young children too, or would that be churlish of me?
they were eating at 10.30pm! Anneliese and the boys had colds, as she said in the vlog, so probably happy not to be involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
#T Rex BTW the “class” cast system is alive and well at LaLande. It’s abundantly evident, albeit SJ desperately tried to hide it. Do you think her being referred to as “Princess” by the tartan frog hasn’t affected her attitude and outlook on life and others around her? She’s not been born into the upper class by any means but she’s been brought up to believe she’s special, mercurial, Blythe, ethereal being who deserves to take in $30k from pathetic shut ins living vicariously in the shawdow of her magnificence. She’s always seen herself living in a castle as a princess. What a scam
My friend is a princess. It slipped out one day (when her daughter was going to marry below her station and the family weren't happy).
I can well believe it when I have seen my friend kick off (usually in a shop). Would never have known otherwise as she is so chilled usually.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
could it not be possible to include young children too, or would that be churlish of me?
They were still serving courses at nearly 11 pm, not very easy with tiny children, one of whom has been ill; Annalise also had a really bad cold, and maybe they want to sleep at home, rather than at the chateau.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Or it could be that he was already there when these things happened as the timelines are so mixed up. Amaury and Davy are quite capable of coping with things even if others aren't. Stefanee is probably cobbling bits of filming together to make a vlog. It's most likely freezing and boring a lot of the time. The pot washer seemed a bit grumpy and not wanting to give her the time of day.
Considering he is employed as a untrained gardener, every vlog lately he is indoors being Amaury’s ‘witch’ as he isn’t skilled in carpentry or correct building works or plumbing. So for only 3 days a week seems he is there 24/7 these days. Let’s hope Kirsty is still there as she seems more like a semi skilled ‘horticulturalist’ and looking after the grounds (plus pea hens, the cat, et al).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
yes, the moustaches happened about 2 weeks ago.
And I wonder how long Methrick has been there ... he commented in the live chat on GAG October 25th that he would be going there the following Monday, after Halloween.
And she's made it look like Ollie just came, but he was at the Thanksgiving dinner from 2 weeks ago ... either he's been there a long time, OR he's gone already too.

editing to add ... is this also when Thomas was so sick, and that's why he's extra shy, maybe?
Does this mean that the grand salon stuff is also 2 weeks behind ... ?

I shouldn't even try to understand her timelines, it is painful.
Who the hell knows!!! You'd have to be Poirot to work it out. 🕵️‍♂️🔎

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Italy has banned entry into Italy to anyone who has been in South Africa, Lesotho, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Namibia, Eswatini in the last 14 days. Wonder what France will do? May need to get that Shitoo heated for Stefancy.
She will have to choose.... SA to visit Mummy with quarantine afterwards OR Venice. Guess Mummy will come a close second.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
the place and people are not child friendly, (discussed so many times by many contributing tattlers) no defence for any one of them for that. No doubt any mother would not want her child/ren in such a place surrounded by such falseness.

Reactions: 17
I know men with very pretty wives who left them for horse faces! No accounting for taste!

The paarfict family!
When I was a child and the guy next door married a beauty, then divorced and married what you call a horse face an adult said to me:- People marry looks the first time and then when they realise you have to live with that person the second time they marry, they marry a person who is usually not as good looking so think on.
I have been thinking on ever since. 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she didn't need him, so she could get a foot into Begmania to do filming for her C4 Christmas special ....
The production company wants to promote chateaux in their show, bad marketing to include footage from Begmania. Four episode Christmas special, probably all the chateaux are included? SJ wants to revive the connection with Boy Trotter, her fans are asking for it constantly.

Reactions: 15
Comments are already being deleted. There was one from a Native Indian, that found their celebration insulting. Let's see how long this one stays up.

Arfabiscuit

1 hour ago (edited)
You'll be celebrating Ramadan next . Thanksgiving in Europe that really is hilarious . Verging on desperation for views .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I was thinking the same when Ollie was standing in the Grand Salon with Dan and Amaury in a previous video. Dan was the one who seemed uncomfortable when Ollie was going on about something , and he quickly turned to Amaury for conversation. I think there's an unspoken class divide there that's under the surface. I do like Ollie though. It's just one of those things though that just sometimes exists when one only sees people by their profession or schooling unfortunately.
A snob then, that's what I'd call it.

Reactions: 13
Becia AUS
3 hours ago (edited)
I have noticed Philip is getting more outspoken and a bit cocky.. overtaking conversation, body language opening gifts, etc. if I misinterpreted the video I apologise, but I want Stephanie to be herself, despite the’ love bug’ ! 😂😂😂 And her guests be less stiff! It looks like a great dinner but I missed genuinity Sorry!

Dodie Clark
8 hours ago
Why doesn't Michael Petherick drive...anyone know?

Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts
12 hours ago (edited)
Would love to see Michael Petherick grow his hair out some time I don't think we have ever seen him with long hair at least shoulder length. I think Stephanie should visit Chateau du Bailleuil maybe lend some decor advice :) travel around where they live etc... There is a missing hippo or something on the door did it just fall off or it's missing from chapel door? Nice to see so many cooks in the kitchen makes light work faster. Mouthwash will dry out spots Stephanie just a dab on a tissue morning and night will make that disappear. I had hoped Annalise and the kids would be at the table too :( I guess it was too late for them/
Show less

Tony InLosAngeles
12 hours ago
Lately after Stephanie visits a Cháteau and does a vlog about it, they put it up for sale. Mikey could go on a quest for a year and let his hair grow out…it might be perfect he soon could be homeless and he could travel the world.

Josh R
2 hours ago
@Tony InLosAngeles Stella Green Art always has weird ass comments.

Richard Turner
13 hours ago
Oh no, not that Petherick chancer again.

Tony InLosAngeles
13 hours ago
Sounds like he may need a new place to live. Though the tension amongst the boys may not be camera friendly.

Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts
11 hours ago (edited)
he isn't a chancer he is a friend of Stephanie's and her family that is why he was invited to cook and attend. There is no tension I have seen they are a close family the Pethericks

Tony InLosAngeles
6 hours ago
@Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts then you haven’t paid any attention previously. This could turn into a right proper American Thanksgiving cliché!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Comments are already being deleted. There was one from a Native Indian, that found their celebration insulting. Let's see how long this one stays up.
Arfabiscuit
1 hour ago (edited)
You'll be celebrating Ramadan next . Thanksgiving in Europe that really is hilarious . Verging on desperation for views .
Yes, I saw earlier someone said Thanksgiving was as a thank you to the"natives", wonder how that worked out?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.