Chateau Diaries #88 Nah, her turkey is coming back from the Netherlands..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stand Tracing Oliver and I think you do not like him either ? :ROFLMAO:
I wonder why he is associating with the peasants !
He gives off that "I do not do any hard labour" vibe but I need the money so I am here.
Ollie and Fanny planning for a new channel and merchandise. Nothing will come out of it. They make a few phone calls and realize either of them wants to put in the work. It sounds lovely to drive around Europe and show people great art and architecture but Fanny needs to spit out two weekly vlogs about her tit-O life.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
In every photo I have seen of Tess and in all the vlogs she has been in, I have never seen her smiling. She always looks disdainful, is she naturally always like this, whoever she is with? It's quite understandable when she's with SJ and co but she rarely looks happy, whoever she's with. What do you think about her, Clara?
Yes she is always sad/unhappy - angry/ bored and miserable etc....... why does she go there?

Reactions: 15
Funny, these comments have remained.
...more...

Naomi & Lynn Stevens
13 hours ago
I have been wondering this for a long long time ~ why does Michael Petherick not drive? I have finally broken down & asked.

Tony InLosAngeles
12 hours ago (edited)
I’ve brought this up many times it’s not just driving he doesn’t have a license at all, and you just heard him after mommy filled out his paperwork and he has his Residence card, he has to go to the post office and sign for it that it’s been there sitting waiting on him. Plain lazy, if he had a license he could have rented car and drove himself.

Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts
11 hours ago
@Tony InLosAngeles he never had to drive before and has tried to get his licence when he started his vlog and then covid happened I am sure he will try once able to get lessons and apply for licence

Tony InLosAngeles
7 hours ago (edited)
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts Wait What No Need to Drive in all the years he has lived in France talk about either the entitlement to be chauffeured or the lack of motivation for independence. He tried after he started the vlog what episode was that mentioned in? He started the Vlog on March 20, 2020 and France went into its first lockdown March 16, 2020 and Covid had to have been just a bit of an issue before that. Let’s not be like his family and make excuses…

Tony InLosAngeles
6 hours ago
What do they have on Phil to get him to drive ten hours. They break down on the road they get Phil to go out of his way for them. Phil borrowed the cherry picker and the part blew out they told him to replace it and he’s panhandling for the $1000…funny someone else asked about borrowing the picker and they said no but we’d sale it to you 😂. Shopping for a project and they have a “Tip Me” button on there posts.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
May need to get that Shitoo heated for Stefancy.
Oh yes...... if SJ is stuck at home and not going to SA with its warmth , her loving Mummy and missing some of the French winter ...... that Chateau will have to be heated !
I cannot imagine what it must be like in that big cold place in winter. o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think this could be the property that the Pethericks viewed in Ernée which isn’t far away from them. Will investigate further :) Trying to find a listing for it. Possibly the third pic?
Shows on there as 'no longer available'.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Dan and Annalise are grafters, not grifters.
Dan will always find work, he's not the sort of person to be idle. I think as soon as the youngest child is at nursery, Annalise will launch her own hairdressing service..
People move for various reasons, usually for a better lifestyle. I think Dan has fallen on his feet with Lalande. It's got him a vlog, which has been successful, and the filming work as a result, (who ever that may be for.)
His YT channel is a good supplement for their income, there's only so much work for him living in the middle of nowhere. Dan is a hard worker and tries to find new income streams, good for him. I just don't understand why he makes videos under 7mins? A lot of work but the algorithm never recommends him. He'll never gain subscribers outside Lalande circle if he doesn't play by the rules.

• Heart
Oh Selmar, that was a terrible vlog about a really good place. The subtitles were gibberish and also quite a long way out of sync, both with the conversation and what was on the screen. Luckily I can understand Dutch so got something out of it.

Reactions: 7
And most of the time she is not there but he is!!!
Maybe she goes out with other people 🤷🏻‍♀️ However I have seen her there at the chateau on quite a few occasions.

Ruby spotted while Michael and whatshisface were looking at the peacock poo be splattered car

Lol the Dandefenders are out again. Thanksgiving, from my understanding, is a family event - could it not be possible to include young children too, or would that be churlish of me?
Well seeing as they’re an English family they probably weren’t interested in attending an evening event in a cold chateau with the colds and sicknesses they have . Then again had they attended you’d jump on them for spreading germs. I’m ok calling out people taking the piss but you’re being just a bit much

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Thanks @KiKiGee for these!
Again SJ is dodging the question of patreon money and the paneling. Why she doesn't say that because it was one of the patreon goals, yes, it's funded by patrons but it's not tax-free because it's not restoration? And the paneling is 'technically' correct 🤣
No-nothing is "technically" correct - our house is "technically" Tudor revival - in Southern California-does that mean I can TECHNICALLY have it decked out in heavy velvet and Tudor revival heavy oak furniture? Sure- would that suit our southern California heat? No, our lifestyle? We know this, not just because I spent 100 years in arch school and working in high end residential architecture- but because I have EYEBALLS & COMMON SENSE.... so.... no.... ugh.... just fix the bleeping leaks, heat, windows etc you bleeping twit- and admit you read this tit- AND TELL ME WHERE THE CAT IS you selfish, neglectful, poser, grifter. You are just full of shite and admit it.

No reason to shout in caps, I have answered that question already, but will do so again: word is that he followed his visiting daughter back to the UK for a (long overdue) holiday.
I think the shouting is because-HE ISN'T REALLY DOING THAT.. also some of us are too lazy to change the font within the app and just use caps for emphasis not SHOUTING... and by some.... I mean ME🤣🤔😶

They were still serving courses at nearly 11 pm, not very easy with tiny children, one of whom has been ill; Annalise also had a really bad cold, and maybe they want to sleep at home, rather than at the chateau.
If I stayed there and they tried to serve me dinner at 11... or possibly worse... MADE NOISE... while eating at 11.... murder inc. would be resurrected 😈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So, if she does get to SA, she may not be able to go to Venice for the Carnival in February!

• Heart
Well seeing as they’re an English family they probably weren’t interested in attending an evening event in a cold chateau with the colds and sicknesses they have . Then again had they attended you’d jump on them for spreading germs. I’m ok calling out people taking the piss but you’re being just a bit much
‘They’ didn’t attend only Dan attended, so any further sickness he would have taken back to the children.

Reactions: 5
She will have to choose.... SA to visit Mummy with quarantine afterwards OR Venice. Guess Mummy will come a close second.
Sorry, posted mine before seeing yours!

Shows on there as 'no longer available'.
I think they have already bought it, despite saying at the end that they hadn't yet made a decision. I forget exactly what Billy said but there was something he said that made it obvious that they had. He was also very keen to make sure that the cellar door was locked and he said he didn't want anyone getting in there again. He wouldn't be that concerned if they hadn't bought it already. I can't understand why they took the grandparents to look at it and not Billy's father who knows a lot about buildings; maybe he had already seen it. The grandfather didn't seem very interested. I would think the young man was the brother from the UK.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
In every photo I have seen of Tess and in all the vlogs she has been in, I have never seen her smiling. She always looks disdainful, is she naturally always like this, whoever she is with? It's quite understandable when she's with SJ and co but she rarely looks happy, whoever she's with. What do you think about her, Clara?
To be honest, I hardly ever think anything about Tess. People say she's pretty and I'm sure this is true for many, mostly guys that is, but her presence doesn't help her to shine if you ask me. She herself pretends to be shy and claims this is why she's almost always silent, has no opinions whatsoever, nothing interesting to say. Your luck must have left you if you are to be placed next to her at any dinner table, as it will be quiet. IJ gave her the nickname "the mute" and Tess was pretty cross about that, but for once I must agree with the old hag.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Albeit, the Dickensian pick pocket is a nine bob note(not inclined to the female species), and my partner/lover posed like that in a photograph, I would be out of there like the fcuking Roadrunner. Start packing your beannies PJ
Stephanie always tries to pose “seductively” in photos with men. It’s gross and desperate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.