Chateau Diaries #87 Caroline do-gooder ate all the pies whilst trying to deflect all the lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Ezzy Title thread winner :m:m:m:m:m
Ezzy said:
Caroline do-gooder ate all the pies whilst trying to deflect all the lies.
Title thread 🧵
Author ✍ @Ezzy

Caroline do-gooder ate all the pies whilst trying to deflect all the lies.:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m
Reactions:AndAnotherName, FancyFace, josi and 22 others

Most Liked Post Previous thread

@Jikki2
Chatty Member
Thursday at 5:20 PM
Inspired by the polls by @Marquis de Potpourri

How long will the Dutch Boyfriend be in the picture?

1637255312528.png

Vote with a reaction
❤ Gone before the New Year
(y) Beginning of the year travels is a good time to forget about the Squirrel Boy
😲 Might last up to another year
🤣 Could be more than a year
🤢 It's love forever

Reactions:You, AndAnotherName, Rame and 54 others
Like (31)
Wow
Wow (20)
Heart
Heart (4)
Haha
Haha (1)
Sick
Sick (1)

@Marquis de Potpourri
VIP Member
Thursday at 3:27 AM

Hi, everyone!
The Marquis’ fiancee here.
Not to derail. Just thought I’d share some shots from along Fifth Avenue tonight! It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

5B4F4F94-E10B-4E37-BCA8-2D7DA176791C.jpeg

1998BDED-BFD7-48CD-AC80-77825F80083C.jpeg

98B4050A-BA14-49FE-BC84-C7801CEA1F8E.jpeg

4879FB83-ACF9-426B-922E-4C1469752615.jpeg

Now back to Lalande. 😍

Reactions:You, Maria Antonia Hb, pink roses and 50 others

• Heart
Reactions: 34
omg how is this possible...i read this morning..we did the fundraiser for the children for Sinterklaas today..it was a great succes ..and the thread is already closed.. ..i guess i have to read back..we had a very good day..all the people involved had the same good and positive vibe..we also had a great time..they all donated ..so we can make a lott of unfortunate children happy when Sinterklaas is coming..after a lott of work not only by myself i have to say..i can relax with a nice glass of wine..and do some catching up..my husband is sleeping on the sofa in front of the fire..he also did a lott of work..it was a busy day..but also a very good one..Tattle is my guilty pleasure..my husband thinks its stupid to follow that sillly woman..but i somehow like it.. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I would recap the previous thread but is there much to recap? We didn't even get reprimanded by a moderator for turning it into a chat room.

From my poll we see that most of you think the toy boy will be abandoned early next year but many give it a bit more than that. No day to kill a squirrel like today, I say.

There really wasn't much to talk about in the flog front:

-Stefanny ate in a posh restaurant with DTM, and he is getting more criticism than ever before. Finally someone who knows someone confirmed that Stefanny did indeed graduate.

-Stefanny run around the uninhabitable farmhouse in a weird towel turban and nothing really happened. Armoire got a little bit of flak and it was questioned if he's really a nice person at all. We also learned that Stefanny and Nutty should not be give access to axes.

-Teabeg made Halloween videos weeks late. Did someone actually watch without fast forwarding?

-Biffy went to a brocante for the 11th millionth time.

So boring was the flog offering that Tattlers rehashed old subjects and focused on forum politics. Good time to remind everybody to read the rules.

Oh, and I guess cranberry sauce was the new pie?

1637436451103.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
omg how is this possible...i read this morning..we did the fundraiser for the children for Sinterklaas today..it was a great succes ..and the thread is already closed.. ..i guess i have to read back..we had a very good day..all the people involved had the same good and positive vibe..we also had a great time..they all donated ..so we can make a lott of unfortunate children happy when Sinterklaas is coming..after a lott of work not only by myself i have to say..i can relax with a nice glass of wine..and do some catching up..my husband is sleeping on the sofa in front of the fire..he also did a lott of work..it was a busy day..but also a very good one..Tattle is my guilty pleasure..my husband thinks its stupid to follow that sillly woman..but i somehow like it.. ;)
Congratulations 🎉 seriously good news … and kudos for taking it on .

Here’s a laugh to go with the 🍷
And the guilty pleasure 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The first one popped up was Selmars vlog..he was very honest and moved..i also made some stupid mistakes in my life businesswise but i had always something to go back to..and it all didnt givemuch damage... but it hurt my selfasteem a bit..it was all long ago..and i am glad i made those mistakes..it made me a better person..and made me feel i have to be gratefull for everything i have..and that there are other persons who are not so lucky..and that we all can help..if we really want to..

• Heart
Reactions: 49
The first one popped up was Selmars vlog..he was very honest and moved..i also made some stupid mistakes in my life businesswise but i had always something to go back to..and it all didnt givemuch damage... but it hurt my selfasteem a bit..it was all long ago..and i am glad i made those mistakes..it made me a better person..and made me feel i have to be gratefull for everything i have..and that there are other persons who are not so lucky..and that we all can help..if we really want to..
That's a good way of thinking about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Billy and Ed shopping again at a HUGE brocante. 🤪🤪 This is the hoodie Ed was wearing along with his new mustache. WHY??
The two children, Charlie and Ernest, are better behaved, than the adults. They all have a difficult time wearing masks.😷

1637437381809.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Billy and Ed shopping again at a HUGE brocante. 🤪🤪 This is the hoodie Ed was wearing along with his new mustache. WHY??
The two children, Charlie and Ernest, are better behaved, than the adults. They all have a difficult time wearing masks.😷

View attachment 878407
its really stupid who wears a thing like that..they are making a lott of fuss bout a chair..but the table next to it.with the inlead wood...they overlooked..is really a catch...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not another 🤬 brocante video... Geez he hoards stuff only to put it in the empty rooms of the upper floors. 🙄
Liked the Peanuts hoodie, till I saw Edd in it... 😑

• Haha
Escape to rural France
Finally home EP149
comments...

Tony InLosAngeles

38 minutes ago
How is it on this channel I get more of my comments deleted!

brian ashton
11 minutes ago
(Moira Ashton) Well I can see at least 4 of your comments!!! 🙄🙄

Tony InLosAngeles
8 minutes ago (edited)
@brian ashton that was under the one originally. I posted a separate one for movember And I’ve had others on the post deleted… looks like this and the last one stuck.

sDOzckJ3fVuwmnUeaAOc_gDA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Escape to rural France

3 minutes ago (edited)
Iv not deleted any tony!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Dan's daily was a huge yawn-fest to me. I'd even rather watch drone footage. :eek:
omg..it was awfull.... who wants to looks at tubes and airports all the time..i have been to London lots of times... i know how it works...nothing happened..just pulling out a vlog about nothing..yuk..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So Dan went to London twice? Strange. To film more advent stuff? Did he seem like he had a cold too? His nose looked awfully red in parts of the video.
he said sorry for the jumbled video. I thought he was heading to airport & then he was back in London & then he was home. He must be taking cues from la Jarvis on how to daze and confuse.

• Haha
Not another 🤬 brocante video... Geez he hoards stuff only to put it in the empty rooms of the upper floors. 🙄
Liked the Peanuts hoodie, till I saw Edd in it... 😑
Brocantes and antiques are part of his desperate striving to appear sophisticated. Michael uses brands instead

Reactions: 23
I would recap the previous thread but is there much to recap? We didn't even get reprimanded by a moderator for turning it into a chat room.

From my poll we see that most of you think the toy boy will be abandoned early next year but many give it a bit more than that. No day to kill a squirrel like today, I say.
A recent study has revealed that 95% of couples who have a twenty-year age gap are more likely to break up ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.