Chateau Diaries #88 Nah, her turkey is coming back from the Netherlands..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the 60s/70s, people used to make hedgehogs with cocktail sticks stuck into something (can't recall what) and then have pineapple chunks or chunks of cheese on the sticks! Think they should definitely have those for the party!

Peacock pie with leaky leeks, followed by rhubarb rubble crumble for dessert!
Käseigel?

Reactions: 2
Davy is at Lalande for Thanskgiving ?

What do these people do with their OWN life (apart crashing at Lalande ) ??
They have no lives...apart from being tentacles at the Shanty. And SJ is their house mother... You know, like at a dirty frat house. All effeminate men surrounding her this year.
Most women are too smart and see SJ for what she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Since it is thanksgiving I must say am actually grateful that Steph introduced me to mix and match tableware. Tried this a couple of times and worked well. 🎃 🍂

Reactions: 12
Many thanks, Mojo. What would we do without you?

That patron vlog just demonstrates how incompetent both Ollie and SJ are. It took ages for them to get the car going, then he leaves it unlocked with the engine still on. Later, he realises he hasn't got his Covid passport on his phone, then realises he hasn't got his phone with him in the restaurant as he's left that in the car! How can he be an HR trainer? SJ enjoys it all as she is as incompetent a driver, etc., as he is! How is it that patrons, seeing this, still send her thousands of their own money each month? How can anyone trust her to do anything wisely? Oliver talks about doing things in stages but when it comes to it, they won't, they'll just plunge head first into whatever they are doing without proper planning. He's the sort of trainer who can mug up on fashionable management training phrases but is incapable himself of being competent and SJ is exactly the same!
The meal looked good but I wouldn't drive an hour and a half each way for it.
We called out Philly and Angelina for drink driving.... Ollie !!!!

Reactions: 17
I could understand what he said at high speed in his video BUT the name Lalande got lost somewhere... "in the chateau delllaalllllaaaaaooa something " 😅

Strange that he couldn't stop laughing and giggling at the beginning... Like a pre-teen !

Heavy editing too.
I talk too fast all the time. So I understood him...but the gangster grannies are gonna have a hard time.
He needs subtitles.

He needs to go away.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Really beauty has nothing to do with whether someone is cheated on. Some of the most beautiful women in the world have been cheated on. How often do we hear gee he cheated with her. Other variables involved in the decision to cheat. SJ behaviour with other women’s significant others is despicable.
Ollie is a prime example of her behaviour.

Reactions: 15
My post of the live chat, 🧵#85, post #930
It stood out to me then . We now know, Oliver has been there for some time.

From CD's 11/16 live chat...
🤔 What????

Lord Nelson 2.0 Oliver is back !

What happened to all the furniture from the grand salon that was parked in the entrance hall???
Who moved it???
When was Thanksgiving filmed???
BJJ's stage debut begins Dec. 3rd but he is busy setting and filming the Thanksgiving table at Lalande???
SURE.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
So…Squirrel demonstrated that he does know how to straighten candles. I suggest that SJ put him to work straightening all the candles in the rest of the house… It would be a great relief to those of us with OCD! (I don’t like how the foil shows at the bottom of the candle).

3093F579-D6CF-419B-A7C9-8491F369A59B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Now, I am really worried about Ruby. Kirsty, please sprinkle treats down the lane so Ruby can find his rightful owners.
They live in a home, down the lane, with pink shutters.
Thank you
They just lost one of their darling cats, Frank has been sobbing about it for several posts now, so maybe Ruby could cheer him up? I'm sure they would love the new company. Ruby might not like their dog as much though...

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Finally we have the platform for the concealing male pattern baldness tutorial!
Phyllis since you’re asking for video suggestions - I’d also like to see a tutorial on handling imminent “romantic” rejection. Oh and a food intolerance test with results would be great! And what about a series of vlogs curing the Tourette-like snorts your seem to be afflicted with. I have other suggestions too ranging from moose knuckle skinny jean tutorials to grandparent complexes - let me know if you’re interested.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Finally we have the platform for the concealing male pattern baldness tutorial!
Phyllis since you’re asking for video suggestions - I’d also like to see a tutorial on handling imminent “romantic” rejection. Oh and a food intolerance test with results would be great! And what about a series of vlogs curing the Tourette-like snorts your seem to be afflicted with. I have other suggestions too ranging from moose knuckle skinny jean tutorials to grandparent complexes - let me know if you’re interested.
France has an amazing healthcare system, so I would like PJ to avail of it and surgically get that feckin beanie removed. He and it look equally idiotic .

Reactions: 13
France has an amazing healthcare system, so I would like PJ to avail of it and surgically get that feckin beanie removed. He and it look equally idiotic .
I second this motion. In the meantime we have to pray he’s kept away from the flogs

Reactions: 13
Really beauty has nothing to do with whether someone is cheated on. Some of the most beautiful women in the world have been cheated on. How often do we hear gee he cheated with her. Other variables involved in the decision to cheat. SJ behaviour with other women’s significant others is despicable.
her sort of behaviour encourages others to act in the same way. HMN or is it just a run down old bleep house.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This could have been said already, you guys write a lot of pages ...

SSB's trip to South Africa might be off due to the (vaccine resistant?) 'Botswana' covid super-mutation that is currently sending the infection rate through the roof in SA.

At least unloving IJ (I much prefer her sister, she seems warm, welcoming, happy & content) won't be making an appearance anytime soon.

tbh, I prefer Armoury to SJ, again for the same reason.

I think SJ would have been a different (better) person if she had been raised by her Aunt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Thank you @Mojo for another weeks update. SJ must be seething xoxo

Right, first thing is first, enabler no.1 Ollie (yes you’ve raced through the ranks in just one video) is providing her advice?!?! Deeply concerned, but then again it’s her form to employ second rate people to do her bidding. However, I will say the idea of her merchandising product is much better than the begging patreon. I liken this to when Michael Corleone tried to go “straight” by setting up a charitable foundation,… oh wait she has one of those…. But, still I think the shopkeeper concept is much better. Get those peacock embroidered tea towels out - the Grannies will lap it up. I strongly suspect she won’t be closing the patreon down anytime soon though with this new diversification.

Also did we hear the mention of Venice … way in the future. What is this plan? Are some of our suspicions correct that she plans to uproot?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What fools, checking in and kissing the ring. 🤪
Comments from BJJ's flog...

Chateau Love
8 seconds ago
Well done, Philip!!! We love your first video . Bravo x 💯 !! Happy 🥰💖🥂 🦃🍾 Thanksgiving from NYC. Vivienne, Simon & Isabella💕💕💕💕

Manor and Maker
53 minutes ago
Love it! Can't wait to see more of your 'arts de la table' passion. Loved the flow of the video, the sped up bits interspersed with close up's and details. I am interested in more of your specific knowledge about the porcelain and silverware... Eg why you use particular pieces and placements. Not sure others want that kind of detail! Welcome to YT!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.