Chateau Diaries #88 Nah, her turkey is coming back from the Netherlands..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I second this motion. In the meantime we have to pray he’s kept away from the flogs
He gets more indecipherable as his stupid video goes on...and on...like speeding train going off the rails.
Ugly dishes and silver wear probably circa 1976. That is probably what he considered "antique".
Its just ugly.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Latest Patreon video from Escape to Rural France
Good to see Annalise has had a mini break away. Good to see Pompey, sailed in and out of there many many times before we moved to France permanently . So jealous she's had crispy duck pancakes, do miss them. Have never seen them for sale here.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Latest Patreon video from Escape to Rural France
I wonder if she will start her own channel on yt on what it’s really like living in rural France and not in a shitoo. So far the rest of the chateauverse floggers do not give a genuine account of real life. Even the escape to rural france doesn’t reflect anything other than what Dan wants since he started his daily flog.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she will start her own channel on yt on what it’s really like living in rural France and not in a shitoo. So far the rest of the chateauverse floggers do not give a genuine account of real life. Even the escape to rural france doesn’t reflect anything other than what Dan wants since he started his daily flog.
She should, perhaps hers is more exciting than mine, I get up, go to work and then come home again with a bit of shopping at Lidls in the middle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is, I think, my message nr. 100, so I'll be positive: from SJ's last vlog I have learnt what a tantalus is, and SJ managed to control herself in the brocantes, i.e. without buying anything, which means that OS had a good influence on her. The dishes in that restaurant in Aubusson looked very tempting, it was a nice drive through the countryside, and I like the easy relationship the two of them have. Oh, and the remaining 3 peachicks seem to be thriving.

Reactions: 13
Thanks for the upload Mojo & regretfully (as a Tatler) have to say I found it fun not least because it was Snorts free. I cannot believe the whippersnapper has started his own vlog, maybe an attempt to feather his own nest before he's tipped out of mummy's Ritz bed.
Ugh THAT was for the patreons? Ugh. More crap, more unfulfilled plans. Still no Ruby-God what a load of tit. So sick of the same old tit. How long -well what's the over under on how long before people get sick of no progress on the tit-oooo one year? 6 months? 2 years? A day? One hour? 6 months ago?? And where the duck is Ruby? The sheep?? Does she just drp LIVING CREATURES from her life? What a horrible human

Reactions: 10
CHATEAU DE LA LANDE
CLEARING THE GRAND SALON!!!
Premiered Nov 23, 2021
Comments...

Custard Cream
9 hours ago
Can I ask does anyone else consider the lime render, windows and doors that needs replacing as structural and a bigger priority than the panelling? Also, the heating needs sorting, it must be so cold, damp and mouldy in there.

Pebbles Miller
3 hours ago
It seems madness . The rotting windows and lack of heat and no actual working fireplace. Im beginning to doubt some of these projects despite being a huge fan. And now i see that the room is really not one that looks as if panelling of that nature really belongs. I would spend money on heat and a kitchen above all else. And the garden as that is my passion

Denie Reynolds
19 hours ago
What’s happening to Matty? She appears sad :( for some reason. Has anybody noticed it? I love her and hope someone hasn’t broken her heart.

Pebbles Miller
4 hours ago
Whos Matty? Do you mean Matt the digger man?

Denie Reynolds
1 hour ago
@Pebbles Miller no her house manager

Custard Cream
1 day ago
I have a couple of questions; is the panelling the correct period for the property and is this classed as renovation so paid for by Patreon? I’m just a bit concerned that aesthetics seem to be taking over from making the building structurally sound

The Chateau Diaries
23 hours ago
Hello! We’re very lucky because the chateau is already structurally sound (touch wood!) with the exception of the terrace which has planned building work. So my patrons and I can focus on bringing the beauty back to Lalande - the gardens, decoration, panelling, heating, etc. As for the period, the chateau was built between the 15th and 19th centuries, so anything spanning those periods are technically correct for the chateau. Lalande is a chateau that has been changed by each generation and it’s that diversity and eclecticism that I love ❤

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm really unable to make a coherent comment about BJJ's vlogging debut. It was frightful.

While I collect my thoughts, I leave this little gem I discovered on Twitter. I hope Tattlers celebrating Thanksgiving enjoy the happiest of days full of family, friends and feasts!

image.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My thoughts too. Haworth gets very busy in December at weekends as it's a cute picture postcard village. She could make quite a lot from Christmas wreaths, table decs, flowers for the seasonal table. I am visiting my brother there just before Christmas, and had intended to drop in and buy an arrangement for my sis in law because I genuinely like Marie's style. Not her best idea closing during her potentially busiest period. January to Easter will be dead for trade.
I guess Niki needs the space to store food for the pre xmas business 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I felt really sad for Annaleise in this video. I will never understand why building a life in France in the middle of nowhere, living in run down conditions, with all the other stresses is better than the life they could have in UK. Renting is not bad. And they could have had a similar setup in UK country areas, maybe renting again. It just seems bizzare they picked up their lives to live in a foreign country as essentially 2 self employed people, with no guarantee of employment at the time. Something doesn't add up for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ugh THAT was for the patreons? Ugh. More crap, more unfulfilled plans. Still no Ruby-God what a load of tit. So sick of the same old tit. How long -well what's the over under on how long before people get sick of no progress on the tit-oooo one year? 6 months? 2 years? A day? One hour? 6 months ago?? And where the duck is Ruby? The sheep?? Does she just drp LIVING CREATURES from her life? What a horrible human
Still no report on the finances of the non profit.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.