Chateau Diaries #88 Nah, her turkey is coming back from the Netherlands..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And purely coincidental (?) Ivo just posted a picture of their other cat, that amazingly enough looks exactly like Ruby’s brother… I thought they gave Ruby’s brother to a friend, who let him slip away, but maybe they found him again? They definitely seem related...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Phil and Angelina just rent their chateau, they just don't own it. Phil is an absolute arse, and Angelina Ballerina is an airhead. They both like to drink heavily and have no compunction about driving while they do so. They do horrible inadequate renovations, and they would attend the opening of an envelope if it brought them money. They try to ride the coattails of the more successful chanteau owners.
They rent their chateau??? You can do that? How much is rent? Huh, interesting... Might be the smartest avenue to have the experience of living in a chateau without all the negatives of costs and maintenance and then move on . Hey, I lived in a chateau for 2 years would be cool I have to say.

Edit: Do you mean they rent their chateau to others ,but do own it? I'd they do renovations,I would think they have to be the owners?

Reactions: 6
Still no report on the finances of the non profit.
No, never. No more white boards, no more forward movement on actually getting somewhere with actually making a sustainable business no... just shite

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So Marie is off to Norway on the 13th for a long break. What a crazy way to start a new business! Christmas could be a real launchpad if she made up some florals and wreaths and hawked them round the markets or hotels.

Seriously, that is very odd . Christmas is when she could make some real money with wreathes and garland and centerpieces. Otherwise, next up is Valentine's Day. Her family lives in the UK, right? Does she still have family in Norway? Anyway, I agree , bad business decision .

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t! I just can’t watch that Patreon video. Who wants to watch them speaking shite about a car. 🙄

Reactions: 12
Latest Patreon video from Escape to Rural France
i really cannot get my head around it..there is a pandemic..still not overcome..and all those people keep travelling...the have a cold..they have no voice..silly fools..stay at home..we are never getting out of this mess...

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What Tatyana was doing on her birthday.
It started well I thought but then it took a turn. I couldn’t understand why she took out the feed and then turned around and put it back in. Then she fed the ducks. What was she fixing I completely missed that. Flowers were beautiful but she didn’t acknowledge who they were from. I was somewhat depressed by the end of the video and then she finished with see you next year. Obviously not going back to the château for Christmas.
Prob not til her next birthday!

Reactions: 6
I felt really sad for Annaleise in this video. I will never understand why building a life in France in the middle of nowhere, living in run down conditions, with all the other stresses is better than the life they could have in UK. Renting is not bad. And they could have had a similar setup in UK country areas, maybe renting again. It just seems bizzare they picked up their lives to live in a foreign country as essentially 2 self employed people, with no guarantee of employment at the time. Something doesn't add up for me.
Did she just left a few days after Dan got back home?? or is it old footage from her last trip...and if her trip was recent..why do they always go seperate..i dont want to sugest things but i find it weird..

Reactions: 18
Did she just left a few days after Dan got back home?? or is it old footage from her last trip...and if her trip was recent..why do they always go seperate..i dont want to sugest things but i find it weird..
I thought the same : why do they always travel separetely ? The kids are no excuses as they are not at school yet. Ecole Maternelle (= pre school) is not mandatory in France. Parents can take their child off school when they want until 6 year-old (Primary school).

Reactions: 17
Still no report on the finances of the non profit.
no offcourse not...smoke and mirrors..and Madame is already again filling her stomach at a nice restaurant..after a half and hour drive....in her patreonvideo... :rolleyes: I guess they needed their privacy to plott some secret plans...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No, never. No more white boards, no more forward movement on actually getting somewhere with actually making a sustainable business no... just shite
The longer SJ draws this out, trust me the harder she will fall. She's nothing but a con artist and this will turn around on her sooner rather than later. How many times does she need to clean things? How many episodes of stuff not being done? It's pathetic. I'd be mortified to be on her vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That was just pure poetry. Just as I am listening to the mercury treatment for syphilis 🙄 long story..... which brings me back to the TOTAL lack of moose knuckle... I CANNOT be the only human who notices the crotch-al-region 🤔 ummmm .... equipment.... stuff..... again, bjj wears very tiny, very tight jeans and.... nada...

So you are like.. the grinch? Or.. what's her head just forces you into that corner😶

Am I the only woman on the planet who would just LET MY HUSBAND STAY exactly TF where he was And never come home if he was eating chocolate in bed with another woman? I mean wtf... I don't give a rats ass how euro they are... no.... just no...
No you are definitely not the only one!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apologies if anyone else has already said this, but the so called "champagne coupes" are actually sundae dishes, for desserts not alcohol!
Good tip about the foil and candles though PhiPhi!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I felt really sad for Annaleise in this video. I will never understand why building a life in France in the middle of nowhere, living in run down conditions, with all the other stresses is better than the life they could have in UK. Renting is not bad. And they could have had a similar setup in UK country areas, maybe renting again. It just seems bizzare they picked up their lives to live in a foreign country as essentially 2 self employed people, with no guarantee of employment at the time. Something doesn't add up for me.
Didn't either Dan's or Annalise's parents buy in France, which encouraged them to move out there?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.