Chateau Diaries #74 Only Posh indoor staff get invited to Disney (hehehehe)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be... and also explains why she doesn't show up at parties very often.

Another thing about his vlog.. is that window really the only entrance to the terrace? It just about fits a Phillip-sized human! He better build that outside staircase sooner rather than later!
i think they go to any parties at the chateau separate...because of the boys.. someone goes and someone stays home with the kids

Reactions: 5
*** PUBLIC HEALTH WARNING ***

THE FOLLOWING POST IS, QUITE INCREDIBLY, POSITIVE AND, AS SUCH, MAY CAUSE READERS TO SUFFER FROM A VARIETY OF AILMENTS (ANYTHING FROM DISBELIEF, SHOCK AND AMAZEMENT TO FEELINGS OF DESPAIR OR A DEEP DEPRESSION) AND EVEN LIFE-THREATENING CONDITIONS (HEART ATTACK OR STROKE) THAT MAY REQUIRE EMERGENCY TREATMENT

Liability disclaimer: TheTaxInspector cannot be held liable for any conditions, illnesses, or life-threatening conditions that may afflict readers who fail to heed the warning above.

I actually quite like Amaury ... he seems to be a decent person and he's fairly modest, unlike the rest of the Lalande crowd ... he also seems to have good carpentry skills and isn't work-shy ... . Difficult to believe that he's related to the High Priestess of Greed ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I've been thinking lately, with all the talks of Jarvis clan's properties all over the world and how they are well-off... and then the fact that many of us think SJ is using Patreon money to cruise around the globe...

I have arrived to the conclusion that she probably isn't using Patreon money for that, as she likely has enough cash of her own + YT income to cover all these expenses. She is creating enough holes in the shatto to fill with patreon money as is, and it also creates an accounting nightmare that even SJs self centred point of view can apprehend.

She had the money before as well.. but it was just spent for travelling and partying and fun, and that's why the shatto was neglected. (I think @Clara Burnett had talked about this in the past too)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hey Stef, just watched the latest vlog. Here's a little tip, STOP SHOWING SIR SNORTSALOT! He brings nothing to the vlogs anymore, especially since the arrival of real adults (ie Amoury) to Lalande. You know, people who actually do some work. Maybe on the way back from London, you can drop him off at his nans. Oh, and don't forget to make him take that hideous Cockrel vase with him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I actually quite like Amaury ... he seems to be a decent person and he's fairly modest, unlike the rest of the Lalande crowd ... he also seems to have good carpentry skills and isn't work-shy ... . Difficult to believe that he's related to the High Priestess of Greed ...
YAS! WE ❤ Bunbelina!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks for another thread @MojoDublin

Does anybody know what is their timeline now ?

Where are they ? All of them ?

England ? Amsterdam ? Lalande ?

I'm lost.
Today's vlog must have been filmed the day after Amoury and Dan left for England with day (only because she was wearing the 100 stars dressing gown that night, and the next morning when she popped down to see the guests having breakfast).
Dan said he was in London for 3 days, then it was an overnight trip home.

Sir Snorts kept going on about the test, so how long before you can travel once you get the results?

Dan is now back and today's vlog would have been filmed on Monday.

Jeeze, now I've confused myself.

I'd say they were in the UK for the weekend.

Reactions: 12
Today's vlog must have been filmed the day after Amoury and Dan left for England with day (only because she was wearing the 100 stars dressing gown that night, and the next morning when she popped down to see the guests having breakfast).

Sir Snorts kept going on about the test, so how long before you can travel once you get the results?

They said on monday they’d just got to london flat and were late uploading the cadeaux vlog.

Reactions: 11
Congratulations 🥳 Dan The Man
Saturday at 4:27 AM
Title 🧵
Author ✍ Dan The man

Only Posh indoor staff get invited to Disney
Reactions:Maple fairy, CountessPompidoo, LonePalmand 26 others

Most liked posts previous threads 🧵
@The Cheshire Cat

Saturday at 6:33 PM
Hope this is OK to share. As you probably realised I am based in the NW UK. My big brother has lived and worked in the USA for most of the past 30+ years. He has Multiple Sclerosis and recently he has had a really bad attack. This has been difficult for me but more so for my elderly parents as they felt helpless when they wanted to be there to help him. Eternally grateful to my brother's ex wife and my niece who have looked after him. He was in a wheelchair, pretty much completely immobile and having to wear adult diapers as he couldn't get himself to the loo. Today he has sent me a pic of himself standing with a walking stick. The caption says "walking again!". I am overjoyed. So happy I could cry. Whenever I get stressed over stupid, trivial things I am going to click on this picture. ❤

Reactions:You, FancyFace, CountessPompidoo and 51 others

@oooLaLande

Saturday at 4:16 AM
That awkward moment when Selmar makes a better bouquet than FRK! 🤭

Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 8.13.40 PM.png

Reactions:You, LurkyLurky, Maria Antonia Hb and 50 others

@TheTaxInspector
VIP Member

Yesterday at 9:54 PM

I love Dan
Dan's the Man
I just love the way
He holds a watering can
And the way he uses his hose
To water every bush, flower and rose
No one can do what Dan can cos Dan's the Man
He's not like all the other scroungers and Michael Peter Pan
He's a very modest man is Dan and he likes to live the simple life
Living in a very small house doing a bit of DIY with his kids and his wife
But would I love Dan as much as I do if he lived in a big château and he was well-to-do?

Reactions:You, Ginginger, Albee and 41 others
sorry @MojoDublin was family obliged today and not at the computer to pick up the new thread message-heartfelt apologies

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's great and somehow reminds me of Ms Hughes of Downton abbey (vs the flaky Cora equivalent SJ?)
Josie is a cross between Mrs. Patmore and Mrs. Hughes, able to talk back to and even contradict her ladyship!

Hey Stef, just watched the latest vlog. Here's a little tip, STOP SHOWING SIR SNORTSALOT! He brings nothing to the vlogs anymore, especially since the arrival of real adults (ie Amoury) to Lalande. You know, people who actually do some work. Maybe on the way back from London, you can drop him off at his nans. Oh, and don't forget to make him take that hideous Cockrel vase with him.
We wish! But the Support Squirrel is investing his own money on furniture and items for the chateau more and more.

cd120.png

And he's smug enough to tell his princess, "whose amazing idea was that?" In his mind, he is a co-owner!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

download.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Congratulations, Dan The Man!
Obair mhaith mar i gcónaí, @MojoDublin!
So many posts. Not easy to keep up with them. However, I enjoy all of them, Tattlers, and I wish all of you a very good week.

Lalande family at Disney.jpg

• Heart
Yeah it's time for Phillip to nick off unless they're going to reveal a romance. Buying cutlery and plates isn't a talent, and the earnest know it all routine makes my skin crawl.

I wonder how the three owners of la Lande are going to deal equitably with the money Stephanie has procured for the Chateau. I understand Nick and later Potts probably helped prop it up prior to YouTube but arguably her labour there balanced that out. Now it is her labour and intellectual property really bringing in the big bucks, and I imagine Patreon out earns YouTube significantly and is poured into a shared asset. Potts really got a bargain getting a slice at the original price right before the pay day came. If she maintains the current Patreon levels for 2 years it's the purchase price accumulated again. I guess it's a good problem to have.

Reactions: 20
I sometimes wonder what the world would be like

Without SJ, Ryan, Billy and Crybaby Mike

There’d be no laughter and no poking fun

We need them like plants need water and the sun

Let’s hope they keep on floggin' for years to come

Cos I just love using those words: loser and bum! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
tattle being weird again

*** PUBLIC HEALTH WARNING ***

THE FOLLOWING POST IS, QUITE INCREDIBLY, POSITIVE AND, AS SUCH, MAY CAUSE READERS TO SUFFER FROM A VARIETY OF AILMENTS (ANYTHING FROM DISBELIEF, SHOCK AND AMAZEMENT TO FEELINGS OF DESPAIR OR A DEEP DEPRESSION) AND EVEN LIFE-THREATENING CONDITIONS (HEART ATTACK OR STROKE) THAT MAY REQUIRE EMERGENCY TREATMENT

Liability disclaimer: TheTaxInspector cannot be held liable for any conditions, illnesses, or life-threatening conditions that may afflict readers who fail to heed the warning above.

[faints]

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've been thinking lately, with all the talks of Jarvis clan's properties all over the world and how they are well-off... and then the fact that many of us think SJ is using Patreon money to cruise around the globe...

I have arrived to the conclusion that she probably isn't using Patreon money for that, as she likely has enough cash of her own + YT income to cover all these expenses. She is creating enough holes in the shatto to fill with patreon money as is, and it also creates an accounting nightmare that even SJs self centred point of view can apprehend.

She had the money before as well.. but it was just spent for travelling and partying and fun, and that's why the shatto was neglected. (I think @Clara Burnett had talked about this in the past too)

You make an excellent point ... especially when you see all the trips and travels she vlogged prior to Patreon.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I also have been thinking about the other two that have shares in the tumble down joint.
Why are they not doing something to improve it and be there to help?

I don't know how you do it but ..... thank goodness you do Mojo !
Thank you once again for a great new thread ❤ 😍

• Heart
SJ - Please cut the poodle's nails. Their length highlights he does absolutely no work at that chateau.

What did people think of Manor & Maker's chateau? I wasn't a fan. I had forgotten there is a PUBLIC road straight through the property grounds. Good luck to them if they are following their dream. What has to be true to insert toilets and bathrooms? Good plumbing, rooms and cash.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.