Chateau Diaries #74 Only Posh indoor staff get invited to Disney (hehehehe)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting comment on Dan's You Tube comments from Jimmy Connolly regarding Patreon. I would have copied it but you haven't taught me how to do that yet. 😁
Jimmy Connolly
Jimmy Connolly
19 minutes ago (edited)
Thank you for the lovely card and beautiful handwritten message. It really took me by surprise. Loved it.
❀
️
❀
️
❀
️
❀
️ I joined and support escape to rural France about 7 weeks ago, on Patreon. Annalise posts regular videos on it. It really is value for money. So, if anybody out there is in a position to do the same, I couldn’t recommend it enough.
πŸ˜‰
πŸ‘

Hide 4 replies

Im Happy
Im Happy
15 minutes ago
Did you get a nice card? That’s lovely!

Jimmy Connolly
Jimmy Connolly
14 minutes ago
@Im Happy Dan hanging the chandelier, and a lovely message from all four of them.
πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‚
πŸ‘

Im Happy
Im Happy
2 minutes ago
@Jimmy Connolly I think I need to up my game! I only paid a yearly patronage at the lowest tier way back because I wasn’t sure how the vlog would go but now - they weren’t as entertaining back then (sorry Dan!). But now they’re hilarious and well worth it!

Im Happy
Im Happy
54 seconds ago
The kids are so adorable on the Patreon vlogs!

---------Edit: Just saw it was posted before.. I'll leave this one since it has the replies. :)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just highlight it and hit copy and plunk it in your message here!

Jimmy Connolly
Jimmy Connolly
57 seconds ago
Thank you for the lovely card and beautiful handwritten message. It really took me by surprise. Loved it.❀❀❀❀ I joined and support escape to rural France about 7 weeks ago, on Patreon. Annalise pists regular videos on it. It really is value for money. So, if anybody out there is in a position to do the same, I couldn’t recommend it enough.πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Highlighting doesn't seem to work on my mobile, but sounds like I was on the right lines if I"d been on my laptop. ☺

Reactions: 3
Thanks Mojo for the new thread...

I was about to answer @Arfarf

You can get the test done here:
https://www.16personalities.com/

It's one of the most accurate personality tests I have ever done.
granted, this is what it says about me.. so naturally I agree LOL

It can be lonely at the top. As one of the rarest personality types – and one of the most capable – Architects (INTJs) know this all too well. Rational and quick-witted, Architects may struggle to find people who can keep up with their nonstop analysis of everything around them.

View attachment 806951
thanks for the link, quite insightful!

Reactions: 4

I have to say, I agree about the whole making-Amaury-strip-every-time-he-is-on-camera thing... it is getting uncomfortable, and I think he doesn't enjoy the "attention" he gets because of it... I mean, imagine gangsta grannies drooling over his "pecs and biceps" as this comment says.
(I made myself sick! :sick:)

never met one who can do this... πŸ˜‚
I think someone needs to have a word with Kim on Dan's comments. She is enjoying his flies too much. (Heh heh heh.) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for another thread @MojoDublin

Does anybody know what is their timeline now ?

Where are they ? All of them ?

England ? Amsterdam ? Lalande ?

I'm lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m ISTP - found that out several years ago as husband and I were struggling to understand each other - he turned out to be more empath than I am ( I am a task orientated person) and we get on so much better now. The fact we are both β€˜P’ people means a lot of chaos and disorganisation though! Wonder what the Lalanders are? Dan would be a β€˜P’ defo.

Thanks for another thread @MojoDublin

Does anybody know what is their timeline now ?

Where are they ? All of them ?

England ? Amsterdam ? Lalande ?

I'm lost.
Steph and Filly in London

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her vlog "Things ae moving fast" got 81 dislikes.

Very unusual for a "normal" CD vlog (and despite her cousin Amaury's bare chest)...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Just done watching Dan's vlog for today. Is it possible that Annalise is 'with child"? No dusty, stinky work inside the house, not on camera, etc. I think the one patreon vid I saw was pretty much just her face. If so, "happy days"!

• Wow
Reactions: 13

I have to say, I agree about the whole making-Amaury-strip-every-time-he-is-on-camera thing... it is getting uncomfortable, and I think he doesn't enjoy the "attention" he gets because of it... I mean, imagine gangsta grannies drooling over his "pecs and biceps" as this comment says.
(I made myself sick! :sick:)

never met one who can do this... πŸ˜‚
I cringe every time the poor fella has to suck in that gut so he's "camera ready".

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just done watching Dan's vlog for today. Is it possible that Annalise is 'with child"? No dusty, stinky work inside the house, not on camera, etc. I think the one patreon vid I saw was pretty much just her face. If so, "happy days"!
Could be... and also explains why she doesn't show up at parties very often.

Another thing about his vlog.. is that window really the only entrance to the terrace? It just about fits a Phillip-sized human! He better build that outside staircase sooner rather than later!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"You, my lady have the generosity of spirit to tell everybody who cooks for you that their cooking is amazing."

(Translation: Stop flanneling, b!tch, and let me get on with my work!)

cd119.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
If they are staying in Stephanie's tiny one bedroom flat that'll take some explaining

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.