Chateau Diaries #74 Only Posh indoor staff get invited to Disney (hehehehe)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Whatever people might think about Dan, he does make every effort not only to adhere to his vlogging commitments but when things do go wrong, to try to keep his viewers updated.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
SNAP! It told me I'm one of them too.

" Advocates are the rarest personality types of all. Still, Advocates leave their mark on the world. They have a deep sense of idealism and integrity, but they aren’t idle dreamers – they take concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting impact. "

Seems there are others of our sort here too. Not quite so rare then!
We're apparently in exalted company...

View attachment 812340

View attachment 812341
That's what I got too!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Whatever people might think about Dan, he does make every effort not only to adhere to his vlogging commitments but when things do go wrong, to try to keep his viewers updated.
And quickly followed by this snippet.

Now that's the way you do it, Michale Pathetic!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thank you to those that pointed out the downside to the starlink satellites, you sent me down a rabbit hole. I follow several rv channels and some of them are using it. Also, the youtube channel Mobile Internet Resources just mentioned that starlink left the beta version and is doing a nationwide rollout (or trying to). Technology changes so quickly these days, really hard to keep up with (especially the cons - they never want to mention those).
Yes, no one likes to talk about the downsides to Starlink. All those satellites (MPK says there will be 30,000 of them when complete?) that will litter space and potentially cause a major hazard for other communication/GPS/weather satellites and future space flights…just so that people like Teabag can upload their grifting videos faster! I mean, god forbid Teabeg has to wait an extra 2 hours for his handout! Thank you, Elon Musk, for your part in enabling these grifters! 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember what page the link for Stephanie's Airbnb was shared? I was trying to find it for a friend that is just as disgusted. Damn these threads move fast!

Reactions: 3
I watched the latest Anna & Edd… it was so strange and strangled. I think Anna may be a saint for withstanding her husbands insecurities. It was so very ‘cringy’ to watch her humour him. She runs laps… almost punk rock.
Meme?
So much to explore in France, hope they keep shuffling. 🤣😳. They don’t look convinced and ready to pass out from boredom.

Edit!
Several pages behind, look forward to catching up!!
Those visitors could have all crawled out of hell! Scary!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven't watched this channel in about a year and decided to see what's happening.....I was shocked to see her appearance!!....the skin on her face looks super thin and sooooo many wrinkles and her hair is a complete mess.....did something happen to her?
I don't know if anyone else has brought this up, but I highly suspect she had an oophorectomy (removed one or both ovaries) when she had the undisclosed health issue. The loss of estrogen would explain her rapid aging process, and I noticed she seems to have developed melasma on her face, which is common in pregnancy and sometimes menopause. I literally just had a baby and this pregnancy did a number on my own skin and aging process, but its nothing compared to what I have watched happen to SJ over the same period.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I agree 100%, I feel like I would have to clean my house before the cleaning lady would stop by to clean my house.
We have had biweekly cleaning ladies over the years and my husband always said he wanted that job because I DID clean up ( pick up junk, toys....) Before they came to clean!!!!
Then years later, to make extra money, I cleaned several houses. I was very good at it and it is a very satisfying job but VERY hard ( on your back), but after 2 years I gave all my houses to a friend who ended up cleaning my house too. Crazy how life goes round.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We have had biweekly cleaning ladies over the years and my husband always said he wanted that job because I DID clean up ( pick up junk, toys....) Before they came to clean!!!!
Then years later, to make extra money, I cleaned several houses. I was very good at it and it is a very satisfying job but VERY hard ( on your back), but after 2 years I gave all my houses to a friend who ended up cleaning my house too. Crazy how life goes round.
I fully appreciate the work done ✅ for me and I gladly pay 💰

I realised years ago - we are all not good at everything - but for my job I excel at my work and am paid very well for it ….

Happy to keep the karma going around 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if he's seen the comments about him on here and is trying to change his image? 😂

Love it 🤣

Marie is definitely in Yorkshire now. She's in Keighley looking at furniture for the studio, and then on to Betty's Tearooms in Ilkley. I love Betty's.
Don't worry Marie, I guess you read on here? I only know where you are because I was born and brought up in that area of West Yorkshire and my family still live there. I'm not following you around. I live in North Yorkshire now 50 miles away. I'm reliving my time round the Worth Valley vicariously through your vlogs.I hope your new floral studio is a great success.
I just want to say I love what you've done with your hair!!!!!

Also, Edddd and Anna's blogs have felt scripted for a while now.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I fully appreciate the work done ✅ for me and I gladly pay 💰

I realised years ago - we are all not good at everything - but for my job I excel at my work and am paid very well for it ….

Happy to keep the karma going around 😈
I have an old family retainer who has been with me for over 40 years, unfortunately still hasn't mastered loading the dishwasher and is banned from loading the washing machine but is pretty good with the vacuum cleaner (repairs it too.) I did suggest that he could sleep in the garden shed with a few cushions after reading here but he's decided that he'll carry on sleeping with me. He didn't take kindly to the suggestion that he could be known as "the boy" either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
…Also, Edddd and Anna's blogs have felt scripted for a while now.
Yes, they are a bit scripted and they are not very good at trying to act natural. Although I do think Anna is a sincerely nice person. I don’t like Ed’s new constant nasty comments and innuendo, gross.

Reactions: 12
Thread name suggestion:
Who sleeps in the Arrière-arrière cuisine?
Does anyone remember what page the link for Stephanie's Airbnb was shared? I was trying to find it for a friend that is just as disgusted. Damn these threads move fast!
Just google “the beach house Beatrice” and its on the first page of results, Airbnb listing with about 40 reviews mentioning Beatrice

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thread name suggestion:
Who sleeps in the Arrière-arrière cuisine?

Just google “the beach house Beatrice” and its on the first page of results, Airbnb listing with about 40 reviews mentioning Beatrice
Thankyou, my skimming skills aren't fast enough and I misjudged how early in the thread it was.

Reactions: 3
Sorry just want to complain about something that strikes me when I read the comments on youtube and Patron, Stephanie frequently asks for input, but NEVER acknowledges comments on either site. Not even a “Like” for her patrons. There are more successful Youtubers I follow who always like most of the comments, and comment to a few people for each video. I get that she is busy, but these people are literally paying her to do what she does, and it comes across as so ignorant. Vent over!

Thankyou, my skimming skills aren't fast enough and I misjudged how early in the thread it was.
I’m the skim master!🤗😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.