Chateau Diaries #74 Only Posh indoor staff get invited to Disney (hehehehe)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In relation to ED the spanner 🔧

Sadie came to cook 👩‍🍳

However it was a vlog for how many times he could cock it up 🆙

Then he’s marinated the chicken 🐓 with 33 euros 💶 of wine for 20 ppl

Why was Sadie down - when Ed the Freddie Kruger of vlogs is doing everything including talking over Anna (the Real star ⭐).

Seems all his lines are rehearsed and he’s trying to act … pleasant

Freddie Kruger was never pleasant or full of camaraderie !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In relation to ED the spanner 🔧

Sadie came to cook 👩‍🍳

However it was a vlog for how many times he could cock it up 🆙

Then he’s marinated the chicken 🐓 with 33 euros 💶 of wine for 20 ppl

Why was Sadie down - when Ed the Freddie Kruger of vlogs is doing everything including talking over Anna (the Real star ⭐).

Seems all his lines are rehearsed and he’s trying to act … pleasant

Freddie Kruger was never pleasant or full of camaraderie !!!!
I wonder if he's seen the comments about him on here and is trying to change his image? 😂

is that Lalande in an alternate universe? Starting from left: Stepfanny, Curtis, Amerie, Phyllis, and Nati???
Love it 🤣

Marie is definitely in Yorkshire now. She's in Keighley looking at furniture for the studio, and then on to Betty's Tearooms in Ilkley. I love Betty's.
Don't worry Marie, I guess you read on here? I only know where you are because I was born and brought up in that area of West Yorkshire and my family still live there. I'm not following you around. I live in North Yorkshire now 50 miles away. I'm reliving my time round the Worth Valley vicariously through your vlogs.I hope your new floral studio is a great success.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Not sure that her answer will help our Chatelaine's image...

darlene g
17 hours agoi thought the flat in England was sold to purchase the chateau (?)

Jacqueline Reynolds
13 hours ago
No that was a bigger flat.

Anyway, her image is already a bit damaged..

.Jennifer R
19 hours ago (edited)Stephanie, not much left to the imagination standing on scaffolding and in front of windows in dresses.

Re. M Parker's comment copied here yesterday :

It has been deleted - and I suspect by our Chatelaine herself (she answered 2 comments about her wallpaper's name last night).

More nice comments :

Ruthann W
1 day ago
Why does Phillip go everywhere with you ?

Hide 8 replies
Vino
1 day agoMme is not a feminist. When out socially, she likes an "arm-piece."

Laura Kelly
1 day agoHe works for her.

M K
1 day agoBecause he works for her? He’s her camera man and they’re filming stuff for the Advent videos in advance in London. And of course they’ve clearly become close friends over the past year. Strange how you feel the need to question their choices of how they do life and work 🤷🏼‍♀️

Josh R
1 day ago @M K It seems to me that Ruthann only asked a question and you somehow feel its your duty to read something into it and be bitchy.

M K
1 day ago (edited) @Josh R is that so? My understanding of this comment-thread is the exact reverse of that. It might be hard to guess the tone of these comments therefore the intentions behind them but the double question mark at the end is a pretty good indicator.

Josh R
1 day ago (edited) @M K Even if this comment is the exact reverse of what they mean, this question was still being asked of the content creator 'Stephanie Jarvis' not of you. Youtube can be interesting when you spot those certain individuals who have become over invested and think they are the protectors and public relations arm of the channel

M K
1 day ago
@Josh R and look who just responded to an answer written to Ruthann? And look who just ‘made YouTube interesting’ by being over invested in public relations arm of the commenters? This was literally the first time I’ve ever commented on this channel so perhaps the bitchiness and the over investment labels are a far cry, wouldn’t you agree? Perhaps it’s time you pause and reflect and recognise you’re criticising something in a complete stranger that in reality you’re actually doing yourself.
Show less

Melanie S
14 hours ago
They are in a relationship.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Just watching Bordeaux Life with the "Cock au Vin" ... common as muck all of them. That guest in her leopard print top and the cheap veneers. Horrible!

I rather watch the clowns at Lalande.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think Celeste's image person told her to always wear blue?

Honestly the fans who comment are bitchy yo each other. My dear friend Val Slater made comments underneath another commentator.

SJ even your dear friend Brenda stipulates rules on comments in facebook. Why not have a comment under all your videos stating you "cannot respond to all comments, you ask that others be respectful to those wjo ask questions."

Reactions: 15
yes of course the TV producers did set-ups to have “help with on-sight” with projects which were possibly doable by the chateau owners but many of mistakes he pointed out were certainly chateau owners actions and not set-ups (e.g. not following safety protocols, making structural mistakes causing them to re-do work, using incorrect products that are not up to code)

Dick is already fairly snarky and a grumpy old cuss-his comments about issues of safety and code compliance were spot on and not based on things “set-up“ for him to find and comment on-that came from his experience-even if you don‘t like Dick, I think you can agree he certainly has more knowledge and experience than the chateau owners on the early series

you realize I’m an American, right?
I miss Dick and his snarking, remember the ”you are not supposed to heat your chateau with light bulbs” a classic from when he pulled Stephanie’s heating to pieces a long with her lack of insulation and not changing the glass in the windows to double glazed panels!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just watching Bordeaux Life with the "Cock au Vin" ... common as muck all of them. That guest in her leopard print top and the cheap veneers. Horrible!

I rather watch the clowns at Lalande.
That would be Sadie, MPK 's sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This totally made my day! "I'm Lovin' It!" Sadly, this T Rex has had an awful week- I'm on the Board of Directors for a big event this weekend, and awoke on Tuesday not even knowing what day it was. Headache, cough from hades, fever, lethargy- classic 'Rona symptoms (Mr. T Rex had the previous weekend symptoms of stomach distress and a cough.) We have both had both the Moderna jabs, but since our also jabbed friends have developed the "Rona", scheduled multiple tests. Luckily, both of our tests each came back as negative (we jest we have "Corona Lite"- apparently, we've got some other virus that has been going around the neighbourhood- suspect we caught it from our dogs, who refuse to use hand sanitizer, and kiss and cuddle anyone they come into contact with- they're arseholes, and shameless.) While my fever FINALLY came to a halt last night (I awoke to eldest pup demanding to be let out at midnight, and my head was completely drenched in sweat- so odd), after a consult with my doctor this morning, "Oh no- you DON'T need to be going into the public- we don't know what you had, and obviously, it is contagious as both your husband and you caught it. You need to quarantine at home for the next seven days!" While I feel fine (other than the cough), I think Mr. T Rex was actually more sad for this medical advice, as he was looking forward to getting rid of me for an entire weekend. Sadly, our neighbours (who probably infected us) scored tickets from me, and will be enjoying the festivities in VIP while T Rex is stuck at home. :(
Hope you & Mr T feel better soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well, most of us don't have a free income of £30K odd per month!!
They were probably in the best seats and would have had a box if not for the optics!
Though I’d love that income myself, it’s certainly not “free”. SJ has sold out her privacy, her friendships, her family and the lives of many volunteers for this income. She retains so little of herself, it’s like Voldemort and his Horcruxes, the more you strive for fame and fortune, the less that remains of your soul, yourself. I’ll take the breadline, but full autonomy and freedom anyday.

I can relate to you! I can't relate to having had help! My mom took care of our home in every way, and when we were old enough we had to be up by 9:00 on Saturday morning and do our chores if we wanted to go out later with our friends. Now, I'm like, sure, I'd love not to have the work to do on top of working a job and everything else, but for me I just couldn't get used to the lack of privacy. I do not like having others in my home space.
Me neither.

I wonder if he's seen the comments about him on here and is trying to change his image? 😂

Love it 🤣

Marie is definitely in Yorkshire now. She's in Keighley looking at furniture for the studio, and then on to Betty's Tearooms in Ilkley. I love Betty's.
Don't worry Marie, I guess you read on here? I only know where you are because I was born and brought up in that area of West Yorkshire and my family still live there. I'm not following you around. I live in North Yorkshire now 50 miles away. I'm reliving my time round the Worth Valley vicariously through your vlogs.I hope your new floral studio is a great success.
I don’t think Marie has the command of English to make much sense of these threads, too any innuendoes and in-jokes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sounds paaarfect to me! You are so lucky, to be close to the sea!
it’s very nice-but we don’t spend as much time at the water as we would like-life takes over-but the quiet in off-season is wonderful-we don’t go anywhere so we just enjoy home, partner and pup and occasional offspring visits

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Josh R
1 day ago (edited) @M K Even if this comment is the exact reverse of what they mean, this question was still being asked of the content creator 'Stephanie Jarvis' not of you. Youtube can be interesting when you spot those certain individuals who have become over invested and think they are the protectors and public relations arm of the channel
Kudos 🥂🥂🥂🥂

OH FF duck SAKE ….. delete this message… Nutti delete it !!!!!

M K
1 day ago
@Josh R and look who just responded to an answer written to Ruthann? And look who just ‘made YouTube interesting’ by being over invested in public relations arm of the commenters? This was literally the first time I’ve ever commented on this channel so perhaps the bitchiness and the over investment labels are a far cry, wouldn’t you agree? Perhaps it’s time you pause and reflect and recognise you’re criticising something in a complete stranger that in reality you’re actually doing yourself.
Show less

Good luck 🤞
My hypothesis is that the chatelaine has multiple accounts that various members of staff use to refute any negative comments

They don’t stand up to scrutiny 🧐 as different members would reply in a different state of mind

Today’s example - definitely ONE of the directors of the farmhouse - as it’s directed to cease any reply ….
Which is as dismissive as their reply’s to volunteers or lowly staff members on camera 🎥

What a tangled web they weave whilst they TRY to deceive.

Mentally - they would be best handing social media to a firm to handle

They are constantly as persistently tarnishing their brand with their media ineptitude 😈🥂🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
…Now, I'm like, sure, I'd love not to have the work to do on top of working a job and everything else, but for me I just couldn't get used to the lack of privacy. I do not like having others in my home space.
I agree 100%, I feel like I would have to clean my house before the cleaning lady would stop by to clean my house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.