Chateau Diaries #73 The shake, rattle and blowing radiators in the Shittoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't bring myself to watch the Cadeaux. I usually watch it. I psych myself up with encouraging words "You can do this, you've done it before. You've got this. Just breathe, Let all the anxiety go"
Its not working. I can't bear it.... I can't bear the thought of meeting Celeste.,,, 😬
I did give it a watch today.... do not know why but I did .
I kept thinking "What is in it for Celeste???" I don't know but she must be getting something out of it. Gosh I thought she would never run out of presents ... so long and boring.
The person that I was drawn to was Andi (not sure of spelling , sorry) .... why is she there ...sure, to promote her art stuff but why do the gift grab thingy??? At times she looked bored, angry but holding it in and sometimes she has this look of "unbelievable" about her. I think she is around my age and I just do not know why she puts herself there. Its just Strange to me.
As for Titt's I get a big feeling that she is there to get close to SJ ... she has made it to the Gift Grab and I wonder if Selmar does find his Chateau or finds a new campervan parking spot somewhere else .... will she go with him??
More hedgehogs .... surely people have bought them all out by now ! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
actually his name was Goldi III since the two we had before were called Goldi, which were Goldhamsters.
Great! I now find myself invested in generations of Goldis 😂 😂 😂

I'm very cold blooded...as my kids would be the first to tell you...LOL...but seriously, I'm cold all the time. I wear warm clothes even in summer...But, admittedly, here on the Oregon coast it very rarely gets hot...anyway, I look like death warmed over when I wear yellow even though I like the color. That sweater, and really, yellow in general, don't look that good on her. But, it's her favorite color so kudos to her for giving it a go....even though I have to turn my eyes away from the screen when she shows up with it on...LOL
I have seen very few blondes who can pull off yellow... It makes them look washed up and sickly.
I have lightly tan skin and dark brown hair, and if I say so myself, I look good in most yellows, but ochre specially.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I predicted that SJ and BJJ would escape when she came and it seems as if they went to London just after her arrival.
From the looks of it SSB and SS arrived in London today and Celeste is already onto her next victims chateau. She’s at Lagorce!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
the way all those DIYers.....not only Dan... handle their electricity gives me the creeps sometimes...do they even get it checked?? when its not properly done... it surely can kill you...or put your house in flames...
A long time ago we bought a house that was "sort of "renovated by the last owner..... I nearly had a telephone man die under my house because the last guy left live wires dangling there and we did not know!
This happened when the telephone guy was putting in more phone lines as my husband worked from home sometimes way back then.
It was so scary and we got the whole house looked at ... what that man did - or did not do - what terrible. So anything with electricity makes me shudder !
No.... we did not stay in that house for long.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
It certainly makes it easier if similar names. We had Hamsters as well. One I called Hannibal, I swear that thing loved the taste of blood more than its hamster food. 🤣
Our third one had such a need for liberty he bite through any cage no matter which size or material. So finally we gave in and let him have the guestroom - almost 20qm.Till we discovered one day that he started to bite through the wall even (Ytong) He was such a climber, he was able to climb a straight wall and knew many tricks. But almost never used the wheel and even came out when you entered the room during daytime to say hello. He loved quark, eggwhite, actually anything with protein. Nuts and seeds not so much. RIP

• Heart
I kept thinking "What is in it for Celeste???" I don't know but she must be getting something out of it. Gosh I thought she would never run out of presents ... so long and boring.
The person that I was drawn to was Andi (not sure of spelling , sorry) .... why is she there ...sure, to promote her art stuff but why do the gift grab thingy??? At times she looked bored, angry but holding it in and sometimes she has this look of "unbelievable" about her. I think she is around my age and I just do not know why she puts herself there. Its just Strange to me.
As for Titt's I get a big feeling that she is there to get close to SJ ... she has made it to the Gift Grab and I wonder if Selmar does find his Chateau or finds a new campervan parking spot somewhere else .... will she go with him??
I watched too .... it was meh. I don't get why Celeste wrapped all the chocolate and candy treats in wrapping paper separately. That part drove me nuts. Like it wasted so much GAG time!

Tatyanna's interest in the self-stick/tripod was really interesting! She couldn't wait to get a good look at it! Guess we will be seeing a lot more videos from her!

• Heart
I am now hooked on the live streams from the Volcano in La Palma.
Oh .. me too !
Its fascinating and yet horrifying ........ sort of like SJ and her Mother!

I am watching a guy called Bushcraft Bear .

Reactions: 7
I’ve been reading here for a while. I enjoy lost of the chateauvers Vlogs but sometimes roll my eyes at their antics, particularly those of Michael.
Watching the latest Patreon video: his obsession with detail, his obsession with his idea of perfection, and the way his family indulges him - I can’t help wondering if he is on the autistic spectrum,.

I don’t intend that unkindly, but for me it is an observation which explains abreast deal of his behaviour,

He has skills, he has an attractive personality,he has a family who loves and supports him. He is not what his mega fans make him out to be, but perhaps if we understand he is someone with challenges a lot makes sense.

I live in France but I am not anything to do with any of the chateau cloggers, nor do I have an agenda other than trying to understand what I am watching.
dear newbie, please read some previous threads, if MP is on any spectrum it is a narcissistic one, you are welcome, I saved you a ton of time, thoughts and disappointment
if you need an example for comparison for the other spectrum watch Davy unpacking his duplo collection.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Another gansta granny bringing gifts for the chatelaine! Butt-kissery at its worst!:sick:

Granny Celeste's favorite phrase: "I knew I just had to buy it..."

cd115.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I think Andi is currently a lost sheep because her husband died recently so she needs to go somewhere where there is a lots of life so she can get distracted and also share here talent (she is faced with her own mortality, so at least she can leave something more significant behind)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
No need to announce it. 😁BTW I won't ignore Danfans or Amauryfans or Marie'steethcomments or Davyisweirdspeculators etc. Because then there would be nothing left to read. 😂
Nor people talking about religion, their ailments, the weather, their pets, their family, how to pronounce vehicle, brexit, trump, vaccination, Grindr and what not. Just to let you know. 😀 Anyway, I used to have a cat and fish and Guinea pigs and a hamster. His name was Goldi though he was black. 🐹
no need to announce it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Our goldfish were called Cuddles and Fluffy.
Well...if we're posting the names of our pets then I'm game!...I don't have any pets right now...:cry:...but before we moved into town I had 2 black cats (go figure, right?). They were a brother and sister from the same litter. My daughter has a teacup chihuahua named Princess Peanut Butter Cup, Peanut or Buttercups for short. I thought it would be funny to get a black cat and call her Black Licorice Jellybean (Jelly for short)...so I advertised locally for a black kitten, found one, and when the lady showed up with her, she also had her brother and I fell in love with him...so I took them both. They were 6 weeks old. I have SOOO many pictures of them as babies!!!...LOL...anyway, the male was called Bastian 2 because I'd already had a Bastian kitty in Florida who was so fearless that he decided to play chicken with a car...didn't end well and it took me years to decide to get another cat (or 2). Anyway, my 2 kitties were very adventurous and never wanted to stay inside during the day, and they were both "hunters". So when we moved into town I had to rehome them because we live just a few blocks from busy highways and our street is also busy. I didn't want my kitties to get squished. I keep in touch with their new mommy and they're doing very well on their new farm.

THE END

Sorry I wrote a book...I don't talk very much but I love to write!!!...LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think Andi is currently a lost sheep because her husband died recently so she needs to go somewhere where there is a lots of life so she can get distracted and also share here talent (she is faced with her own mortality, so at least she can leave something more significant behind)
I did not know that .... so sad for her.

That place would distract you indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
dear newbie, please read some previous threads, if MP is on any spectrum it is a narcissistic one, you are welcome, I saved you a ton of time, thoughts and disappointment
if you need an example for comparison for the other spectrum watch Davy unpacking his duplo collection.
I have a son with high functioning ASD and MP is not on the Autism spectrum, Davey, however, gives massive amounts of vibes that he could be.

Michael's just on the selfish-entitled-lazy-greedy spectrum. Something is up with him in that family. It's like his siblings both don't post videos in the last month, and now what has been posted really appears that all hands are on deck to help Michael gain traction and feel supported by the fam. Biffy & Sadie both are all over the place supporting and doing for Michael. I suspect there are frequent family meetings there to try to save Michael and his channel. Personally, I like Biffy's videos the best, and think they should all just vlog on the one channel, not spread themselves all over their channels with such similar content. That would be my business advice to their vlogging empire.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh .. me too !
Its fascinating and yet horrifying ........ sort of like SJ and her Mother!

I am watching a guy called Bushcraft Bear .
Bushcraft Bear is so genuine. He ha more subscribers than that of Dire Diaries. He dos two vlogs a day and i watch every single one of them with pleasure. I love his accent. The Walley and the wolcano. Ha Ha

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I read the article...what is "flytipping"?
When someone scrounges through garbage for "stuff" they can use or resell.

It’s the same as the (terrible) American prank of “cow tipping” except with flies! 😆

Fly-tipping is defined as "the illegal deposit of any waste on to land that does not have a licence to accept it", according to Keep Britain Tidy.

View attachment 804862
View attachment 804871
Those gifs are for cowtipping. Two entirely different pursuits 😁

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.