Chateau Diaries #73 The shake, rattle and blowing radiators in the Shittoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the things I really like about Dan and Annalise is that they do seem to tell us as soon as they can what they're doing. They don't seem to play games like the LaLa folk.
And Dan has now explained what he was doing in London. It's all good!
Exactly!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well done to Dan, it'll be interesting to see what sort of filming jobs he gets! Billy Spielberg will be spitting chips I'm sure 😂. Not only that, our bombed famed tastemaker must be equally disappointed to be overlooked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
We would all love to know 😅

TheRover34
1 hour ago
I would love to hear their mothers stories about how they met their husbands and came to England and what it was like
I'm pretty sure we've heard a bit about how IJ met Derek. She moved to the UK and trained as a nurse, he was also training as a nurse and they met at work or in training or something like that.

Reactions: 9
I am getting antsy to see Selmar and Tatty's chateau possibility.🤔

Reactions: 17
I'm pretty sure we've heard a bit about how IJ met Derek. She moved to the UK and trained as a nurse, he was also training as a nurse and they met at work or in training or something like that.
I wonder why she chose to come to the UK to train as a nurse, rather than France? Does anyone know if she trained as a psychiatric Nurse rather than an SRN as it would have been then.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Boy, the ant-Dan fraction is working overtime again
I reckon it's Sir Snortsalot making up fake accounts. He's jelly cos cousin Amoury is getting all the attention, plus Dan mocks him (ie Phillip 2.0).

I applaud Dan for upskilling so fast. I love that Kat mocked SJ in a recent vlog, after saying Dan had edited his in 10 minutes - and yes, I know it's short but it has a B roll and music. SJ just cobbles together stuff from her iPhone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder why she chose to come to the UK to train as a nurse, rather than France? Does anyone know if she trained as a psychiatric Nurse rather than an SRN as it would have been then.
If you watch the flog where SJ interviews IJ she tells the story and reasons for moving to UK.

I love that Kat mocked SJ in a recent vlog, after saying Dan had edited his in 10 minutes
SJ is really cross about Dan putting out daily videos.
In the last vlog she was talking about something (I don't remember what) and she said something like"It will be in my next vlog... or watch it on Dan's vlog as he is bound to post it before I do" followed by hysteric laughter... :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So do the Fleuries. They have not done anything outrageous that I would call them out. Being on Patreon, as has been been discussed quite often, does not necessarily mean they are grifters as we've seen with the top-tier-grifters. I'm sure we were all fans of SJ, MPK...the likes till we realised we were being taken for a ride. Till I see the Fleuries do this, I don't think it's fair to cast them off. I do however, get bothered by them mentioning it all the time but I'm still willing to give them a chance and see how they'll behave if they (If ever) start raking it in.
E-beggars like the rest of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My brother is softly spoken, my mum was too. I'm loud like my father lol! You just are or you aren't I guess, no particular reason.
My kids quite often tell me to "stop mumbling" when I talk. I just have a very quiet voice. The only time I ever yell is just to get someone's attention when THEY are talking to loud to hear me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My kids quite often tell me to "stop mumbling" when I talk. I just have a very quiet voice. The only time I ever yell is just to get someone's attention when THEY are talking to loud to hear me.
I grew up in a large extended family, and all of us quite loud (you wouldn't be heard if you weren't loud!)! Any new addition to our family always had to deal with headache until they adjusted to our tone of voice! 😂

Reactions: 9
I'm not sure what you want. Most people have agreed that we all have our own opinions but a couple of you appear to want to carry on until you bring everyone round to your view. I suspect others, like me, are happy to form their own opinion of Dan until we see something for ourselves that convinces us otherwise.
The constant sniping won't do that.
Well was my statement wrong?we all have opjnions about the shatoo gang and all and we all express them here.Dan,Snorts,Marie,sj,ij even Prcy and the fleuries and all the gang.I wouldn't mind being called a superfan if I praised onevof the lot.:)

Reactions: 1
He's like the fly you can't swat...the itch you can't scratch.....sooooooooooo irritating....and I'm sure the accent is reaching new depths... awful. x
Every "lovely jubbily", and "jolly old ______" is like teeth scraping a fork, and the seemingly ENDLESS commentary on how much baht he's spending on absolutely any and everything, I just can't anymore.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.